Announcement

19/08/2017

Hello everyone,

After a lot of deliberation, I've come to a decision. Over time I will be removing the whole 'The Price of Love' series from Wattpad. That will be the following stories:

- In Love With Mr Wilson

- Just Enjoying My Life...Right?

- Fighting For You

Why, you ask? Because I've decided these belong on Radish where I can actually make income from them. I'm really taking my writing seriously these days and if I can make money from it, then I'm going to take advantage of it.

In Love With Mr Wilson will be the first to go in about three weeks' time.

Fighting For You will go after Just Enjoying My Life...Right? but I don't have a date yet. I will keep you updated on that. Just so you know, the first three chapters will stay on Wattpad because they're free on Radish anyway but the rest of the chapters will only be available on Radish. Please note also, the version on Radish will be fully edited. No pesky errors like there are in this version! :)

In case you don't know, when you use coins to purchase chapters on Radish, you only have to pay for that chapter once. So for example, you'll have to pay to read chapter 4 of In Love With Mr Wilson but if you decide to reread it, you won't have to pay for it again. It's just like buying a book. Once you've bought it, you don't have to pay to read it again.

Thank you for your understanding. I'll keep you posted!

Lisa <3