I am now a featured author!
Lisa here. :) I'm an Aussie girl and live in Adelaide, South Australia.
I'm married and work full time. Writing is my passion but it doesn't pay the bills so I write as much as I can but unfortunately it's not as often as I would like. I update when I can - my aim is once a fortnight. Sometimes it can may be longer, other times it may be earlier. Either way, I appreciate your patience. I like to see stories to completion so never fear, even if my updates are few and far between, the story WILL be finished one day. :)
I am a huge believer of constructive criticism. I give it and I like to receive it. All my novels mean the world to me and I'm proud of them. However, I know I'm not perfect and I'm going to make mistakes. Any mistakes you pick up, please let me known so I can fix them.
If you enjoy my work, please comment, vote and follow me.
My top rankings so far:
Always the Bride #4 ChicLit / #9 General Fiction
Always on the Run #9 ChickLit #42 General Fiction
Some useless information about me:
- I love cats but am not allowed to have pets where I live
- My favourite colour is yellow
- I love writing (I know, totally unexpected, right? ;) )
- I'm a huge fan of Bon Jovi, Muse, INXS and Linkin Park...just to name a few.
- I write contemporary and sweet romance, Young Adult and Chick Lit.
- I'm a chocoholic.
- I work in IT and have a habit of saying 'have you tried turning it off and on again?' just to annoy people
Check out my website at:
Fan me and write a review on Good Reads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8341045.Lisa_Stanbridge
Like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LisaStanbridgeAuthor
Follow me on Twitter: @LisaStanbridge
Follow my blog at Wordpress: mycreativeflows.wordpress.com/
I hope you enjoy my work. A lot of love goes into them. One day you will see me published.
- Adelaide, South Australia
- JoinedMarch 19, 2012