Chapter 1

I sat down with a deep sigh at the small table in the coffee shop were my friends Blake, a 25 years old 6 feet tall lanky looking guy with brown eyes and died black hair as well as snake bite piercing, and Sean, a 20 years old guy who stood at only 5 feet 8 inchest tall with light green eyes, light brown hair and a lip ring on the left side of his bottom lip, were waiting for me. I was always the middle man between the two in almost every way possible. At 23 years old, I stood at 5 feet 6 inches, I have grey eyes and darck brown hair. I have a wolf head tattoo on my left forearm and a blue tongue piercing. Anyone who didn't know us would think we were all brothers cuz we looked so much alike.

"What's wrong this time? Did the waitress ignore your flirting again?" Sean asked.

"No man, im strapped for cash, I don't know what to do anymore." I answered.

"I hear you man, i'm broke too." Blake said.

"And we already know your broke too Sean. You've been broke ever since you move out of your parents house five years ago." He added.

"What?! That its so not true!" Sean exclaimed.

"Dude, you owe me and Blake like two thousand dollars each man. All you do is borrow money from others." I said.

"Ok, so maybe I borrow a lot of money from you guys, but i'm gonna pay you back!" Sean tried to defend himself.

"No you won't." Blake replied.

There was a long silence during which the waitress came to take our orders. She was batting her fake eyelashes at me and purposefully pushing out her breast to make them look bigger but she was as far as anyone could get from being my type. I completely ignored her advances, hoping she would get the message and back off. I ordered my coffee in a flat voice, Blake took a cappuccino and Sean an apple juice. She wrote it down on her note pad but hesitated for a second, bitting her lower lip and looking at me. She flipped her pad to a new page and scribbled something down before ripping the page out, folding it and placing it on the table next to me. She smiled and walked off, going to get our order. I sighed, reaching for the paper only for Sean to grab it first.

"She is totally not your type. Allow me to take this off your hands." He said.

I shrugged, pulling out my phone to see if I had missed anything important. We chatted a bit until our order arrived, the waitress smiling at me way too much and having now popped open the top button on her dress shirt. Once we had all finished drinking what we ordered, I took out my wallet and used my last twenty dollar bill to pay for our drinks and we left the coffee shop.

"I thought you said you were broke." Sean remarked.

"No I said I was strapped for cash not broke. But that was my last twenty." I explained.

We walked aimlessly through the poor side of town for thirty minutes until Sean suddenly stopped waking. Blake and I continued waking for a few steps before turning to face him with questioning looks.

"What up Sean?" Blake asked.

"I have an idea." Sean said.

There were a few minutes of silence before I finally broke it.

"So? What is it?"

"Hmm?" Sean hummed.

"Your idea?? What is it." I asked again.

"Oh, yeah that. So seeing as we are all in need of money right now......." Sean trailed off.

"Yes we already know that. What is this great idea of yours. Would you get to the point?" Blake said, exasperated.

"Well you know that old rich man that lives in the pent house on Richard boulevard in the rich part of town? Well I heard he has a safe full of cash hidden somewhere in there. He lives alone and is out off town for the next three weeks." He explained.

"Ok, why does this matter?" Blake asked.

"I have a friend that owes me a favor. She is really good with computers and can hack just about anything. With her help, we could easily get passed the security cameras and agents, and get the money. We would have plenty of time to hide the extra money we don't need right away before the old man ever even notices his money is missing!" Sean explained.

"What! That is the stupidest idea I have ever heard. We could never pull that off!" Blake said.

"Of course we could!" Sean insisted.

"No." Blake insisted.

"Yes." Sean argued.

They argued back and forth for what seamed like an eternity before I put an end to it.

"Ok, ok guys, that's enough! Sean, if you can put together a plan that may actually make work and that makes sense we will give it a try, but until then forget it." I said.

"Your on!" Sean exclaimed before running off.

"Why did you say that?! If he comes up with a plan then we'll have to rob this man and if we get caught, we could go to jail!" Blake shouted.

"Relax man! You know he will never come up with a plan that makes sense! And look, if it can make you feel better, if he does have a good plan and we get caught I will take the fall for all of us, I promise." I told him.

"Your right man, he could never possibly come up with a good plan." Blake said calming down.

"Good now that that is over with, I should probably head home before my dad wakes up." I said.

"Yeah, ok. See you later." Blake said before we walked our separate ways.

I went about my daily business, not really doing much or progressing in any way. I just kinda spent the day chilling at home alone watching movies, eating, playing video games and repeating.

I had almost forgotten that one of my friends was off in his own little world of bad connections with drug dealers, hackers, and gang members trying to put together a plan for some quick money that was bound to turn out bad for anyone involved. But then again, I didn't actually believe he would come through with it, rather that he would forget about it and we would never hear about it again.

Little did I know that two days from then, my life was gonna change completely.