Chapter 13

Seth's pov

I woke up surrounded in warmth. I just wanted to stay like this in this bed and never get up.

"Seth, baby, you have to get up." A soft voice that I had come to appreciate so much, vispered in my ear, fanning it was a warm breath and sending shivers down my spine.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because you and I have a date to go on." He said, no longer in my ear.

"We do? I don't remember you asking me out." I said, replaying the events of last night in my mind.

I was surprised he hadn't asked about my little freak out yet but at the same time I was grateful that he hadn't, I wasn't sure I was ready to share that secret with anyone yet. I knew it was ridiculous, it had happened so long ago I should be able to talk about it, but I couldn't. I had never trusted anyone enough. Sure I had friends that I trusted to be around me but nothing more. It was already a miracle that I trusted Jass enough to sleep in the same bed as him.

I rolled over in bed, raising my eyebrows at Jass. He took my hand and pulled me into a sitting position before turning me to face him on the edge of the bed. He kept my hand in his as he got down on one knee and looked up at me with a very serious expression.

"Seth, would you do me the honour of going out on a date with me?" Jass asked.

"Your not asking me to marry you stupid, get up before I start getting ideas." I said, barely holding back my laughter.

I stood up and brought Jass back to his feet standing on the tip of my toes to give Jass a kiss on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist before lowering myself back to the floor, leaning my chin on his chest and looking up at him.

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you." I said, after a time of watching him squirm nervously.

He visibly relaxed and let out a deep breath. His hands landed on my back before sliding down to cup my ass, making me gasp and jump. Jass leaned down and pressed his lips to mine in a scorching kiss, his tongue dominating my mouth and making me moan. He grinded his hip against my growing erection before pulling away, leaving me breathless and flustered.

"That is for making me think you were gonna refuse my date with your long answer." He said turning around and walking out the door, leaving me staring at the spot he had been standing in shock.

"Get ready, we leave in an hour!" He shouted from down the hall, snapping me out of my daze.

I scrambled to the shower and jumped in, actually forgetting to remove my pajama pants.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.

I stripped the wet material off and washed myself before getting out, drying off, doing my hair, brushing my teeth as quickly as possible because of the excitement boiling over in my chest, I had never gone on a date before. I finished by getting dressed in a pair of tight fitting black jeans, a plain red t-shirt with a grey and black checkered vest and black and white converse shoes and ran downstairs, running into the kitchen only to slam into a wall, a warm muscular wall. I expected to hit the ground next but two strong arms wrapped around my waist and steadied me.

"Someone's excited." Jass commented, holding me flush agaisnt his chest.

"Umm, yeah... thanks for catching me." I said, rubbing the back of my neck with one hand as the other rested on his forearm.

Jass leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, moving them slowly as his tongue parted my lips. I willingly let him take control of the kiss and dominate my mouth, making me shag, my hand that had been rubbing the back of my neck made it's way to his shoulder before sliding up to tangle into his hair, tugging gently.
He groaned and tightened his grip on my hips, smooching us together harder.