Buy me a dog

Back to Emory's point of view:)

"Emory please. Please don't make me leave. I'll literally do anything to make you forgive me." Maizy looked distraught. Maybe at this point I was over reacting. She obviously feels terrible. But I'm still upset.

"You didn't let me finish. Get out and get me a dog."

"What?" Dogs are the best thing on the planet.

"I love dogs. I want a dog."

"Are you saying that if I leave right now and come back with a dog, you'll forgive me?"

"I'll think about it." I smiled at her. She smirked and sprinted out of my house.

"Hey mom!" I called her. "We're getting a dog!"  She marched in my room.

"You are taking care of it. Not me." She walked back out. I took a breathe and jumped onto my bed. I checked my phone and it was only 10 am.

I think I fell back asleep thinking about Maizy and trying to convince myself to let it go. Something small jumped on me and I opened my eyes.

"OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY GOT ME A DOG." I screamed at Maizy. There was a little tiny dog licking my arm. She was black and white and had one blue eye and one brown eye. Her little paws were exploring my bed.

"Do you forgive me?" She asked quietly. I looked up at Maizy and she was holding a rose and an 'I'm sorry' card. I smiled bigger than I thought possible.

"What breed is she?" I asked, stalling her question.

"Part Border Collie, Australian Shepherd, and Labrador mix. Within a year and a half she'll be as big as us. Well as big as you. You're short."

"Shush yourself I'm tall enough." The little puppy walked back over to me. "Oh my god. Oh my god." I looked up at Maizy again. "Okay I love you." She laughed in relief and laid down next to me. "So, can we keep her?"

"Yes. Yes we can."

"I can't believe you actually got me a dog." I took the roses and her card," And this. And how'd you convince whoever was driving you, since you can't drive for your life, to let you have her in their car?" We laughed.

"Well I love you. And I gave the Uber driver a tip."

"Seriously one day an Uber driver is going to kidnap you."

"Not if I have you to teach me how to drive."

I pet the dog that was now barking at us with excitement.

"Hi there little pup." I said in a baby voice. I grabbed Maizy's card and opened it.

"Emory, I'm so sorry. I should've listened to you. I was so wrong. Please forgive me. I'll let you name the dog. But I love you. And I've never loved anyone else as much as I love you. If I ever do something stupid again, you have the right to slap me. But I promise I won't do something like this ever. You mean the world to me. You're my light.

-Maizy"

I sighed.

"I forgive you."

"Thank you thank you thank you!" She was so excited. She kissed me and I felt the sparks again. The wonderful feeling of exploding fireworks in my stomach. The dog barked a cute tiny bark at us again and we broke apart.

"So what should we name her?" Maizy asked me.

"Maggie. It fits her I think."

"Do you like the name Maggie?" Maizy asked the little puppy. She immediately climbed up Maizy and licked her.

"I think she likes her name. So are we going to do anything about that she demon?"

"Mackenzie?" She asked and I sarcastically gasped.

"Don't say the shevil's name in this house!" We both started laughing at my use of "shevil."

"I think she'll get whatever's coming to her. What about you maggie? What do you think?" Maggie moved from licking Maizy's arm and came to sit in between us.

"She is the most adorable thing I've ever seen."

"Just wait until she pees on your bed."

"Shut up Maizy you're ruining my mood." We laughed loudly and I pet the tiny puppy that was named Maggie.

A.N:I'D LIKE TO SAY I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE DOGS. I have three dogs and I've had two since I was 4 and the third one I got when I was around 7. My dogs are the most important thing to me evER. Here's my doggos :) Do any of you have pets?

Josie and her sisters/brothers were rescued from a wash (if you don't know, it's like a place where rain water is supposed to end up to stop flooding?) where they were left to die:( When we first saw her she was alone in a corner away from everyon...

Josie and her sisters/brothers were rescued from a wash (if you don't know, it's like a place where rain water is supposed to end up to stop flooding?) where they were left to die:( When we first saw her she was alone in a corner away from everyone else and no one really wanted her because she was so terrified. (My mom's friend helped rescue them and was giving them away) Josie deals with dog anxiety but she is the most precious dog ever. She's also very smart.

Louie and Gizmo were in the same crate in the pet shop when I got them

Louie and Gizmo were in the same crate in the pet shop when I got them. PURE. Gizmo snores and makes the weirdest noises ever and it's adorable. He also constantly licks you. It's kind of gross but I love him so oh well. Louie is a cuddly dog and all he wants to do is be on your lap. He is currently laying with me right now. He acts like a princess so we call him Princess Louise. Also my dogs are gay for each other.

Update from months later: im truly sorry to anyone who read all of that^^ i love dogs too much lol okay bye

wait no bi**
ha get it
OK IM SORRY