Mack

"Em." I woke up to Maizy tapping me on the arm.

"What?"

"Come on it's our last night." She grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to the lake.

"But I'm so tired it's like the middle of the night." Right after I finished my sentence I felt a push into the lake. More like a lake of ice water.  "OH MY FUCK MAIZY I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled laughing to her as she jumped in with me. She swam next to me and kissed my lips.

"Now you're not tired."

"Thank you. So much. Can we hang out tomorrow after we get home?" I smirked.

"Sur- oh wait actually I'm hanging out with Mackenzie tomorrow." Wasn't Mackenzie my friend?

"Oh." Thanks for the invite.

"Sorry I would invite you but usually when three people hang out it's not fun." That's not even accurate but okay then Maizy.

"Okay well lets just enjoy now." I faked a smile. She smiled and pulled me closer. As she slowly leaned in to kiss me, she suddenly turned away.

"Mack! Hey there you are!" I looked to see who "Mack" was, only to find Mackenzie jumping into the lake without clothes.

"Hey Maiz." She swam to us, "skinny dipping again?" Maiz is what I call her.  

"No, just you actually." Maizy laughed.

"Why were you guys skinny dipping together anyway?" I interjected.

I didn't get a response. They had both went underwater. I found Maizy's hand and pulled her back up.

"Maizy."

"Yes?"

"I don't like this. I don't think you guys should be kissing during spin the bottle and going skinny dipping and leaving me out."

"Emory seriously? I'm dating you. I love you. Calm down." I felt more relieved, she said 'I love you.'

Mackenzie came up by us after she swam to the bottom of the ice water lake. I could clearly see her boobs even though it was dark. Maizy was looking at her.

"Hi." She put her hand on Maizy's shoulder and kissed her cheek. I immediately met Maizy's eyes and looked at her confused.

"It's nothing." She mouthed to me unconvincingly.

"Do you want to go back to the camp now? It's getting late." I said trying to get them away from each other.

"Well you can go back if you want but we'll stay here." I stared at Maizy waiting for her to say something like, 'I'll go back with you.' But she didn't.

"Fine!" I glared at the both of them and swam back to land.

I woke up the next morning before we left and without a surprise, Maizy was not next to me again. I got out of the tent and noticed Jane and her boyfriend making out. Dustin's and Mackenzie's tent was open. I looked inside to see Mackenzie and Maizy asleep next to one another. Am I too boring for her or something? She'd rather hang out with 'Mack' I guess.

I walked back to my tent upset and called my mom.

"Mom?"

"Yes honey?" My mom answered the phone.

"Can you pick me up earlier actually? Instead of at 5pm. Maybe like, now?"

"Is something wrong?"

"Yes. And I want to go home."