Janitors closet

"EMORY!" I woke up to the feeling of someone jumping on top of me.

"WHAT?" Maizy's face was staring down at me.

"IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL."

"REALLY? I SO HAVEN'T BEEN COUNTING THE DAYS DOWN." I yelled back at her sarcastically.

"Oh shush." She rolled off of my tired body and laid down beside me. I stared up at the ceiling for a minute trying to wake myself up. I turned to look at her. She was smiling. Her hazel eyes looked slightly greener than usual. Today her golden hair was wrapped in a bun. It was cute.

"Hi." She whispered staring into my eyes.

"Hi." I whispered back. "Wait how'd you get in here?"

"Oh...um your mom let me in." I sat up and looked at my opened window.

"My mom shouldn't be awake yet...Maizy why is my window open?"

"Um to let air in."

"Did you seriously climb in through my window to wake me up?" I laughed at her.

"Okay maybe." She smiled.

"You're a dork. And if I didn't love you, I'd think that's really creepy." I leaned into kiss her pink perfectly shaped lips.

"Hey Em," she smirked at me,"can I drive us all to school today?"

"If you plan to kill everyone in your path,then sure go for it."

"I was not that bad!"

"Tell that to the two trash cans you knocked over." I laughed.

"Well it's not my fault they were in my way." She tried explaining.

"They were on the sidewalk!" At this she broke into laughter and put her head on my shoulder.

"Whoops."

"Are you ready for school already?" I examined her. She was wearing black tank top that looked way to good on her and light ripped jeans to go with it. I also noticed she was wearing two different socks like usual. Adorable.

"Yes, which is why you need to get up." She grabbed a pillow and threw it at my face. "I want to be there early so we can say bye to Savannah before her graduation!" She pleaded.

"Fine." I took the pillow and threw it back at her.

"So what's the plan for tonight again?" Dustin asked Maizy when he got into the car on our way to school. Jane wanted all of us, her boyfriend, Dustin, Maizy, she even invited Mackenzie, and I, to go camping as an end of school thing.

"Friday the 13th. Obviously." I responded as a joke.

"Thank you for that important information Emory." He replied. I attempted to wink, but failed.

When I got into math class I noticed Maizy wasn't in her seat. Which is odd, we usually walk here together or she's here before me. Right after the late bell rang I felt my phone buzz.

Maizy: janitors closet

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Skipping math on the last day of school in the janitors closet. Classy, Maizy. I laughed to myself and got up to tell Ms. Norbury I needed to use the bathroom.

I'm not sure if I should be nervous or not. I made my way to the only janitor closet I knew about, cautiously. I checked around every corner to make sure no teacher was there. The last door to my left had a small blue sign next to it that said "janitorial supplies" I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. Before I had a chance to look around the tiny dark room a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into her lips.

oh.

oH.

OH.

My heart rate instantly sped up, like I had just ran a mile. Maizy's lips were connecting with mine so perfectly. Her hands were on my back pulling me as close as possible. I could almost hear her heart beat. I started to lose my balance as she lifted me off my feet. She began to pick me up and I went with it. I found my feet around her waist and my back against the wall. It was like she had been holding back this entire time.

She pulled away for a moment to breathe. Her hand moved some of my fallen brown hair away from my face. And quickly kissed my lips again.

"Hi." She said with her kiddy voice and smiled so purely.

"Hi." With this said, I began to slide into the corner and hit a broom. Which came crashing down on me. I slid to the ground with the broom on my face and started laughing. Maizy joined me on the ground and sat on my lap. She leaned into kiss me again as light began to seep through the room.

We both looked up to see a large man with a beard, wearing a blue jumpsuit, and holding cleaning supplies, standing at the door. My heart raced again but this time out of panic. Maizy and I both rose and tried to explain ourselves and leave without getting in trouble. He had a name tag on the top right of his jumpsuit which claimed his name was Richard.

"Sorry we were just-" I began

"We needed to clean the classroom and we didn't have cleaning supplies so we had to come and get some. From here. Sorry we were just leaving." Maizy finished my sentence and grabbed a random spray bottle.

The man moved his arm and blocked the doorway. "I'll let you go without telling anyone about what I just saw. No one will get in trouble." Maizy tried to walk out but he pushed her back. "If I can join you." 

"We were just leaving." I said this time and grabbed Maizy's hand.

"Well that's real unfortunate." The janitor looked down and smiled at us. "Because it's too late." He slammed the door to the closet shut and moved closer to us.