Alex tilted her head, letting the information in as she didn't know anything about this type of werewolf.

"You... You've had a lot of practice, though, right?" Isaac asked nervously.

"Well, I've never paralyzed anyone," Peter responded back, simply not caring.

"Wait, does that mean that you–" Peter plunged his claws right into Isaac's neck, stopping him from talking anymore. Both Derek and Alex took a couple steps forward.

"Wait, I see them," Peter told them, his head tilting back, his blue wolf eyes out for show and tell. As he let go of Isaac, his eyes went back to normal, but he had a faraway look in his eyes.

"What'd you see?"

Peter was panting as he answered Derek. "It was confusing. Um... images. Vague shapes."

Alex rolled her eyes, her lips shaping into a thin line. "But you saw something," she said, nodding her head.

"Isaac found them," Peter told them and Alex looked to Isaac with raised eyebrows, slightly confused.

"Erica and Boyd?" Derek asked, hope seeping through his words.

"Who?" Alex asked, but was ignored.

"I barely saw them. I mean, glimpses."

"But you did see them," Derek stated.

"And worse."

"Deucalion."

"And I ask again, who?" Alex questioned. "That names sounds like a rip off of Dracula or something. Btw, Dracula did exist and he was one creepy dude." She made a face of disgust as she thought about Dracula who was totally gay for Elijah but played her. She ended up getting her revenge in the end though. Now, he lays in pieces in different states. Derek, Peter and Isaac looked at her weirdly, but she just shrugged. "What? It's true."

"He was talking to them. Something about time running out," Peter spoke, giving her a last glance before putting all his attention back onto his nephew.

"What does it mean?"

"He's gonna kill them."

"No, no, no, he didn't say that. He did make them a promise that by the full moon that they'd both be dead," Peter stuttered out, rubbing his hand.

"The next full moon?" Alex questioned, her red covered lips forming into the shape of a frown.

"Tomorrow night."

"I don't see anything," Derek spoke, his arms crossed. Aled was thinking that it was his usual stance because he is always doing it.

"Look again." Her high heels taped impatiently against the tiles of the classroom that they were currently in. Her head was tilted to the side, and she had a hand on her hip. She'd rather be sucking someone dry than standing around talking in a classroom.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek asked gruffly.

"It's the same on both sides. Exactly the same," Scott pointed out the obvious, and Alex couldn't help but feel like there was something going on with the bruises. There has to he a reason why they're exactly the same.