Is it Really Jinx?

Shadas pov

Falling asleep with Jinx i smiled. Jake slept on the nearby couch and groaned. Closing my eyes everything went dark.

Jinxs pov

Looking at the princess sleep i transformed into a male. Her hair sprawled all over her head. My teeth dying to get a taste. Looking over at her vampire mate i walked to him.

Standing directly in front of him i slit my wrist. Grabbing him by the throat i bite deeply into his neck tearing the flesh. Inserting my blood into his system i waited for the wound to heal itself.

He whispered out my name before collasping onto the couch as my blood overtook his body. Climbing into the bed i hovered over her. My eyes glowing red. Inhaling the scent of her i smirked. Kissing down her neck i licked the noticeable vein. Tracing my fingers over her stomach and down to her thigh.

Getting up i looked over to him. Smirking i looked at myself in the mirror. Jake why are you awake and why is Jinx on the couch? No reason my sweet. Stalking back to her i smirked.

Licking her neck i bit into it. Moaning she gripped my hair. Groaning at the taste of her blood i smiled. My hands travelled below her waist. Her breathing picked up. Licking her wound i removed her bottoms. Planting kisses on her thighs she moaned. Finally my mouth cupped her pussy. Arching her back in pleasure i sped up.

Oh god Jake dont stop! Right there! Holding onto her waist i inserted a finger into her while i continued to suck on the the throbbing clit. She gripped the sheets and bucked her hips. JAKE!!! Her orgasm hit as her juices soaked my face and fingers.

Looking up at her she blushed. I climbed in bed beside her. Closing my eyes i pulled her closer to my body.

Shadas pov

Waking up to Jake holding me by the waist i smiled. Getting up i walked over to Jinx who looked sad. Rubbing his soft fur i walked into the bathroom. Stepping into the shower i washed my hair and body.

Getting dressed in a pink floral dress i smiled. I was grabbed from behind and kissed in my neck. Mmmm good morning beautiful. Good morning Jake. He smirked snd stepped into the bathroom. Leaving the room with Jinx following me i stepped into the kitchen.

Good Morning Princess. They bowed and resumed preparing breakfast. Looking at the butlers and maids i licked my lips. My eye begin to glow. Letting out a deep laugh i grabbed one of the maids and sunk my fangs into her neck.

Screaming bloody murder i drank from her until she fainted onto the floor. Grabbing two more i drank until i was full. Walking into the thrown room i saw my father. Ahh good morning love. Good morning to you too father.

Licking the blood away from my lips i smirked. Father tell me something. Why is it when my eye glows black i have the urge to drink and kill? Creeping towards him his eyes widened.

Standing in front if him i grabbed his throat. Just a taste father. My voice went deep and i licked my lips. Biting into his neck i groaned. Backing away i let out a laugh. His eyes held anger. Walking away i saw Jinx back away from me.

I see you found your inner demon my love. Kissing me i bit down on his lip. You arent Jake. Laughing i pulled away.

Honestly you fooled me. Jinx stood beside me. Grabbing onto Jake i grunted. My fangs dug into his neck. Letting out vemon he hissed.

Time passed as the real jske appeared beside me and Jinx into a man. Such a pleasure my lady. Smacking him across the face. I dont want your face in my presence you make me sick. Turning to Jake i sunk my fangs into him. Drinking his blood he bit me back. How ive missed tbis taste.

Im sorry it has been a while right. I love you guys. Here is a welcome back chapter.

-shada-

Dont forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

Like❤