Should We Be Together

Kennedy's Pov:

Nasia do you love me? I mean honestly do you have feelings for me. It seems like you only want sex from me. I know that you like sex but it's like that's all you ever want. So you aren't gonna answer. And just to let you know he got me pregnant. You didn't think about it. You let a male vampire sleep with your human mate. I could die from the birth. Everyday I feel drained. So tell me do you want to be with me?  Nasia please answer me. Why won't she answer....could it be true. My heart hurts she really doesn't want me.... Kennedy. Yes I love you. I love the air you breathe into your lovely lungs. *cries on the inside*. I love you too.

Nasia Pov:

Kennedy I love you. I wasn't thinking about that. I'll take care of you and the baby. I never meant to hurt you in the way I did. However if you wish to take a break then I won't mind. Just know I won't stop loving you ever. *wipes tears*

Kennedy Pov:

No *screams* I want to stay with you....please don't leave me. I love you *cries* Stay with me forever.

Nasia Pov:

*wipes tears* I love you. I'll stay with you until the ends of your days. No matter what I'll love you.

Kennedy's Pov:

Omg I love her so much I wish I could be with forever. Her and this baby mean so much to.  Nasia can we name the baby Kyle Vlad Bloodworth. Yes my love we can. Our beautiful baby boy. He is gonna grow up to be a killer.

Nasia Pov:

She is cute. I can't imagine life without her. Kennedy would you like to be turned? Before the baby develops all the way. He wouldn't be hurt and I'll give him my blood so don't worry.  I just wanna keep you by my side for eternity. So what'll you say to it? 

Kennedys Pov:

Stay with her forever.  In harmony with our child. Just makes me what to smile and cry. Of course I want that. I love you. *undresses* I heard sex is good for pregnancy......

Thanks for reading I'll try to update more I hope y'all enjoy this chapter *smiles* I almost cried writing it

Vote

Comment

Share

Like

-shada- until the next day love y'all bye