Kidnapped

Jakes POV:

She is perfect. I can tell she doesn't want to go home. Its sad. I wish I could care and tend to her all the time. She looks beautiful sitting there asleep.
I had to wake her up though to get her address. She told me she could walk from here. I refused but I decided she probably wants alone time.
So I let her out and drove off.

Shada's POV:

I got out of the car and started walking. I still hurt a little but I'll be fine. I know I should have let him drive me home but I couldn't/didn't want him to know I live in a beat up shack.
It is still night out but its fine. I hear foot steps behind I turn to see who but I didn't know the mean.
He lifted me up and hit me and then his teeth grew long and I blacked out.

Unknown POV:

I was out looking for young girls to sell off in my auction house.
I see a very gorgeous girl for a human walking. She was perfect. She was just what I was looking for.
She turned around and looked at me. She wasn't scared. That pissed me off. I grabbed her by the throat and lifted her and hit her. I grew out my fangs and bit her and then she blacked out. I fucking love my job.

Layne's POV:

I wonder where she is. I don't think I killed her. If only that boy didn't come I could have claimed her.
Royal vampires are a pain in the ass!

Jakes POV:

As I got home, my mom greeted me and told me that it was time for me to pick out a pet from a auction. I hate it. But hey I get to get entertained by slutty human girls. I get turned in when they say master. I have really been saving myself. But I guess tonight is the night I lose my virginity.

Thanks for reading
Vote
Comment
Like
Share

Love you guys hope you enjoyed
-Shada-