How Long

Jakes POV:

I hate seeing my violent flower like this. Honey relax. No! I can't! She hasn't woken up yet! She stormed out the room. I followed her and I saw her fall on the ground crying. Its all my fault I shouldn't have left her there, She thought. Shh baby its okay. I comfort her. I'll be right back. I used my speed. I came back with some hot fries and a brisk. She jumped on me. Omg I love you! She opened them and started to eat them. She said, I mean - crunch- I still feel -crunch- like its -crunch- my -crunch- fault -crunch-. I laughed at this. She is to cute. The doctors came out and said, The beast is awake. My love pushed me out the way and ran to her slave.

Kennedys POV:

Where the fuck am I? You are in the infirmary the doctor said. I hate doctors. I threw a box of bandages at him. Get me- Slave! She jumped on me. I missed you -kiss-. Don't ever leave me-kiss- with these people -kiss- ever again -kiss-. Ok master. How long was I here? You was here for three weeks. Three Fucking Weeks!! Unicorn shit, shit, shit! 

Shada's POV:

I'm so fucking happy to have you back. Guess whose here. Who? I said GUESS! Umm Santa, The Easter Bunny.... Wait Jack Frost! I wanna meet him! Where is he? I wanna know why he has been nipping at my nose! No slave. Its Sebastian and Benita. Aw shit!

Benitas/Sebastian POV:

We walked in to hear her guessing. Kennedy what's up? Abusing doctors, treating vampires, sleeping, and being me. Only you. The real reason we came her was to tell you we are getting married. Aw shit! I'm happy. Fuck shit up.
-Sebby-
No No lets not fuck up the shit. Oh dear loosen up some. Okay sweet heart. Gag, Gag, Gag. Oh trust me we will when we return home. I smirked. Ewwww Gross. Sebastian I'm ready to go!

Alexandria POV:

Take me home. You can wait. No I wanna go now!
You can wait! Ughhhh no I can- What's up Sebastian? Nothing Jake. God he is hot. But whose the trick hugged up on him. Honey what should we get them for their wedding? I don't know darling. She is his mate what the hell! I walk out and sit downstairs. This just won't do. I see Nasia come in.

Nasias POV:

I walked into the house and saw Alex sitting there. What's going on? Follow me. We walked down the hall and I saw Sebs standing with that slut and I saw another hottie standing with him. I walk into the room and there is a tramp on his shoulder. Oh hell. I look around to see this very loud, annoying, worrisome girl. I get this feeling. NO NO NO NO FUCKING NO SHE IS MY MATE!!

Hope you guys enjoyed
Love y'all

Vote

Comment

Share

Like

-Shada-