Youve Returned My Queen

Shadas POV:

Laying down in bed thinking. I'm so confused. After all you are the queens daughter. So what she is basically saying is that my mom and dad where the king and queen of vampires. Yet I don't understand. Why would mom kill herself? Was being queen so bad? I had so many questions. Getting up from bed I went into the library. Pulling out my laptop I searched The queen of vampires. Queen of vampires here we go.

Article~

The queen of vampires was a beautiful powerful lady. Many envied her and some loved her. It was heard that her husband banished her. Running away with her baby girl princess shada. The king sent people to find his daughter and execute his wife. The queen was found but when they found her she killed herself. No one has yet to find the missing princess. When she is found her father will most definitely reconnect with her.

~end of article

Why don't I remember? Dad? Curling my legs up I began to think. King? Queen? Princess? Searching in my laptop. Where is the king of vampires? Hmmm. Here it is.

Information-

The king. The king of vampires ruler of them all. He isn't a nice man. Heartbroken most should say. Living alone in that drag castle. He hasn't left since his daughter went missing. Princess shada. Looking for him? The king won't allow visitors unless you've found his princess. He lives in Romania. The outer backs. Constantly awaiting for his daughter to return.