Meet Your Death

Jakes POV:

You came here to die you piece of shit! Smiling he circeled me. Becoming angry I punched a hole in the wall. You fucking prick! Sprinting towards him I kicked him into a wall. He lunged at me and failed to tackle me down. How does it feel you ass, I screamed.

Hunters POV:

Getting up gripping the nearest wall. You'll fucking pay for this! I extended my fangs. Oh dear brother let us see who will win. Dashing towards him he flipped me over breaking my arm. Hissing I broke it back into place. You killed my mother and father! I'll kill you! You'll get to see your horrid sister again! Fucking great I remember seeing her face and plead as they burned and staked her!

Flashback:

Burn her! Kill her! Monster! People chanted. Watching the young vampire girl tied down. Momma what's happening. My love she deserves this death!
"Victoria you and your family have broken the law. You filth he spat. My love if only my love for you is real. Lady's and gentlemen you've come to see this bitch burn in hell! I'll give you what you want." Good riddance! Burn bitch! Monster! Die! Whore! He began to burn her. Screaming in pain she said" you'll all pay". She died.

Laughing at the gruesome memory. Your sister was such a whore.

Jakes POV:

Hearing his thoughts I began to get infuriated. Taking this chance I tackled him down. Clawing him open and clasping onto his neck. I ripped away. Blood squirted everywhere. Dragging his body. Oh dear brother we have just begun. Leading him to a hospital room with a sick patient. Locking him in.