Return My Property

Vanes POV:

Recap:
I was about to enter when someone came to the door.
(continues)
I knew who was at the door but I wasn't gonna open it. He was angry. You got three damn seconds to open this door! Omg Jake honey is that you? Please help me I'm nak- I shoved my dick in her ass. Ahhhh take it out please it hurts she screamed. I trusted in deeper. Stop it, Stop it, Stop it! Take it out she cried. I continued to fuck her phat ass. I came inside her ass. What an ass you have? I would love to fuck you more often.

Jakes POV:

I stood at the door pissed. I couldn't go in the door because it had a spell but I could hear them perfectly fine. He was harming my mate. It hurt to hear her scream my name and I couldn't help her. I will get you my love. They will all pay.

Benitas POV:

They came in the room and they had the whip with them but instead of grabbing me the grabbed Kennedy. One if them held her down while the other prepared the whip. So your the one that poisoned Lord Vane. Now you will get your punishment.

Kennedy's POV:

This is what you're gonna do. You're gonna take that whip and shove up your ass. You probably like that though. Little girl you are rather brave. I'm not little. I bet my dick is bigger than yours not unless you have a vagina. You know, no wonder Lord Vane didn't want you punished. Alright we'll let you off with a warning but his dad requested we whip someone so I guess it'll have to be your friend. You won't touch my bestie. Her boobs are precious! Leave now! They hit Benita in the face with the whip and now she is bleeding. You little fucks!

Benitas POV:

I lay on the ground bleeding. I want Sebby. I miss him. I blacked out. Soon my darling will come.

Sebbys POV:

I felt her sorrow, her pain, and her misery. I was in the palace looking for her. Jake came down looking very pissed. Where is Shada? I can't get to her there is a spell on the room he growled. Help me find the other girls. I will call Rey he will break the spell. I have a feeling that they are in the dungeon. I will go and check he said. He left and I called Rey.

Rey this is emergency
_what's wrong
I need you to break a spell
_on my way

A few moments later Rey arrived. We gotta wait for Jake to come back.

Jakes POV:

It smelled like shit. I walked down the stairs. I thought it would be best if I read their minds. So many thoughts came up.
I hate my job.
That baddie Shada upstairs, I'd fuck that.
Sebby please save me.
This little fucks left me in a room alone.
I should've poisoned them all.
My brain started to hurt. I tuned them out. I was literally pissed. Is everyone here trying to fuck my mate! I flew towards the guards and killed them. I went broke into a cell to see Nasia. She leaped up and hugged me. I'm so happy to see you. I broke into the next cell to see Kennedy and Benita. Benita was bloody and bruised but Kennedy didn't have a scratch. I lifted Benita up and carried her back upstairs. We reached upstairs and Sebastian nearly fainted.

Sebastian POV:

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I took her from him and cried. I will get them back for this! Rey help Jake now!

Reys POV:

I was terrified. I knew he was furious. I followed Jake upstairs quickly. We stopped at room with a brown door. I could feel the magic. I chanted my words. The door flung open. He shoved me out the way.

Jakes POV:

I hurried into the room. I saw my love under Vane. I dashed towards him and punched him in the face. Get up and fight like the little bitch you are! I kicked him. Get up! He got up and I kicked him into a wall. I grew my nails out and plunged my hand threw his chest ripping out all his tissues. I kicked him in the hole I created in his chest. I then pulled out the lighter and set him on fire. Now my property can be returned. I flew over to Shada. My violent little flower are you okay. I missed you. I picked her up and hushed her before she could speak. Let's go home.

Shada's POV:

I was happy to be back in his arms. He smiled at me. I kissed his cheek. We got in the car and I saw Benita, Kennedy, Nasia and Sebastian. I was happy. Sebastian was holding Benita for dear life. I was proud to be with them again.

~~~

We got home. Sebastian took Benita to the infirmary. Nasia followed Kennedy to the bath. Jake and I went to our bedroom. He laid me down. I missed you so much I cried.

Jakes POV:

She looks do beautiful laying there. She started to cry. Shush my love I'm here now. I got in bed with her. Let's get some sleep.

Sebastian POV:

I bit her and entered my vemon. I love you my love. I kissed her cheek. See you when you wake up.

Nasia POV:

She got into the bath. She is to damn cute. I got undressed and got in with her. We sat in silence. Kenne- she grabbed my boobs and sucked on them. She opened my legs and stroked my vagina with her finger. She entered it. Ah yes fuck. I entered a finger in her and moved it around. I can't take it. I flew out the tub and grabbed her. I laid her on the floor. I opened her legs and licked her vagina. I licked and fingered her. I went to the cabinet and pulled out strap on. I pulled her to me and positioned it at the opening of her vagina. She nodded. I thrusted in. Ahh fuck it hurts. Babe it'll feel good trust me. I stopped. She said I could continue. I pushed in deeper and deeper. I lifted her up and put her on the toilet. I continued to fuck her. I'm cumming she said. Climax for me babe. I pulled out and licked her vagina. You taste good. She took the strap on from me and bent me over. She shoved it in. Oh god yes. Fuck me harder. She went faster and deeper. She played with my boobs while she fucked me. I lifted my leg above my shoulder. Oh my fucking god! Its hitting all my deep spots. Harder please oh fuck deeper. Yes right there. She speed up. Im about to climax. She pulled out and shoved two fingers in me. I moved swiftly in and out. I climaxed around her fingers. She pulled out and licked them. Tastey she said. Kennedy you and I are mates. She smiled. So all these boobs are mines. I laughed yes they are. Now let's finish our bath.

Thanks for reading guys
Love y'all

Vote

Comment

Share

Like

-shada-