What the hell No

Recap: Bringing him back to life we grinned at each other. Good to see you Ashton. Same to you Vane. 

Vanes Pov:

Thinking to myself. I couldnt stop thinking about her. She looked so beautiful my bride. Walking away smiling I return to my home. Ah how i missed this place. I go upstairs to my bedroom. Getting some rest.

-the next day-

Jakes Pov:

Returning home from me business trip I couldnt wait to see shada. My love, arriving infront of the house my excitement grew. Bursting into my home i screamed out for my darling. I got no answer. I figured she was sleep. Rushing upstairs I find her in bed. Walking closer to her, I notice she was stiff as a board. I move the covers off her to find her naked. I see her all swollen and red and bruised. Rubbing over her swollen vagina she winced in pain. Opening her eyes full of tears. Jake she said in a low tone gently lifting her hand to my face. Baby are you okay? What happened? In a whispered voice she Ashton raped me. Looking at her furious and curious. She began to cry. Picking her up and holding her. Furious with the thought of my property being touched. Growling through my clenched teeth she kissed my neck. Looking down at her she smiled. Laying her down and walking into the bathroom and running her some bath water. Walking back into the bedroom and picking her up, I carried her to the bathroom and placed her in the tub. Seeing her relax I stripped and got in with her. Sitting her in my lap i kissed her neck. Resting into me I hugged her. I really do love you. I love you too. Running my fingers in her hair I pulled her close. I bite into my wrist and put it to her. Drank for me babe youll heal. Drinking from my wrist I began to get aroused. I pulled it away and snuggled her. She looked better already. I kissed her. Smiling she got up and began to dry off. Pulling her back into the tub I kissed her. Moving my tongue on her lips she didn't let me in. Moving my hands on her thigh she gasped and I moved my tongue around her mouth. She blushed faintly. Pulling her close to me I hugged her. Getting out and pulling her out. I carried her to the room. I gave her one of my shirts. She looked hot. Jake I she began to say. Walking up to her I kissed her. Wrapping her legs around me I carried her to bed. Getting in bed with her I pulled her in my lap. As I began to massage her she began to talk. Jake I really missed you. Smiling at this I kissed her neck. Licking a vien she flinched. I missed you to babe dont worry I won't drink from your neck. She gasped, Jake you ass. Laying down with her I doze off.

-Dream-

I was in a bed. Babe someone called. Turning to see who it was. Shada? Papa says the little girl running to me. Jumping on me, Good Morning papa. Shada laughs. Hailey thats enough dear. Okay momma. Kissing my cheek she left the room. Shada also left. I sat there alone. Walking into the bathroom I saw Shada hanging.

-End of dream-

Waking up swiftly I see her laying beside me. Relaxing a bit. I got up and went out. Driving to the jewelry store. Welcome my lord! Are you looking for something specific? Show  your finest rings. Walking me to the back of the store he showed me a variety of rings. I then came across the perfect one. I want this one! Okay my lord. Walking away from he went to the case and pulled out the golden diamond crusted ring. That would be six hundred thousand dollars. Pulling out the card I handed it to him. He gave it back. Walking out the store staring at the ring in the box. She will love it. Driving away I love her. Getting back to the castle I walk in. Seeing Shada bowing. I walk to her. Looking around seeing my father. Hello father. Jake he said. What do you want father? I came to get the girl. What the hell no! He pulled her to him. Getting mad I yanked her back. Pulling her to my chest. Take Kennedy not her. No I came to get her. You cant fucking have her. Smiling why? I fucking love her she is my mate and I wont her leave my side! Fine he gave. But know you are breaking the law dating a human turn her or sell her. He walked away. Carrying shada upstairs. She looked at me and I smiled. Dont worry ill turn you when the time comes. Nodding I told her to go get dressed in something fancy. She left. I walked into the ballroom to find the dress maker. Cynthia I called. Walking from her shop. Yes my lord. I need a Dress. Lace at the top see through sleeves. Lace in the back. Make the bottom under her knees see through. Add beads around the waist and chest plate. I want a tail made but make it lace. Put beads around the outer sowing of the lace tail. Thanks. Leaving the ballroom I smiled. Running into Kennedy.

Kennedy's Pov:

I saw My Lord Jake he seemed happy. Every since Nasia was murdered I havent been right. Sighing he spoke. Kennedy come with me. We walked to the garden. It was fantastic ive never seen such a nice garden. We walked to the Gardener. Hello May. Hello my Lord. He said we need eight hundred lilies white and two hundred roses red. Smiling she bowed okay my lord. Turning to me I  huffed. Go to the store and buy ten bags of flour, some oil, eggs two cases of them, sugar for bags, and milk four gallons. Be back in twenty minutes.

Thanks for reading guys I love yall

Vote

Comment

Share

Like

-shada- until the next day