Hes Back

Walking through the night. Limping and struggling through the ally. Hearing voices and screaming women. Trying to get to my destination i get rammed  by a bleeding child. Seeing him collapse i limped toward him. Picking him up by his now limp body i suck the rest if his blood. Throwing his corpse to the  ground i feel stronger. Suddenly i see a man dragging a girl. Placing her up on the dumpster he began to strip her. Letting out a scream she kicked him and tried to run. He quickly grabbed her by the neck and slammed her back on the dumpster. About to shove it in her i appear behind him and stuck my hand through his heart. Ripping his non beating heart out of his chest i throw it on the ground and crush it with my foot. I looked towards the girl and she looks petrified. Hmm not the first time. I grabbed her and picked her up. Screaming and fighting me i began to get upset. Biting me she began to scream. I grew out my claws. Trying to run i clawed her back open. As blood squirted out she still tried to put up a fight. Grabbing her neck as my claws inserted into her flesh blood began to trickle down her neck. Throwing her to a wall. I wrapped her legs around my waist and began to fuck her. Screaming i realized it was her first. Feeling incredibly strong i claw her chest open. This was the best sex ever. Screaming for her life she tried to smack me. Shoving myself deeper into her womb she screamed. As she screamed i entered my tongue in her mouth. Shoving my tongue down her throat she moaned. Sucking blood from her breast she moaned. I clawed her neck open and she died. Bending down to her now limp body i wrote on her with my bloody claws im back. Leaving her in front of the vampire court. I zoomed away feeling powerful. I see a hooker and she attracts my attention. When i got to her i see she wasn't a hooker but just a slutty dressed vampire. Her rubbing her hands under my bloody shirt i began to get upset. Quickly dragging her to the ally i was just in. She began to back away. Smirking i grew my fangs and claws out.  Pushing her to the ground. I clawed her body to shreds and right before she was near dying i clenched my teeth into her neck draining her dry. I dragged her to wear the other lady i killed was at. Before i left i wrote on her come find me.

Read my gf book troubled at aylissa_isabel

Thanks for reading love you guys

So who is it guys????

Vote

Comment

Share

Like

-shada-until the next day