Confused¿

Warning you'll see more of Jakes past!

Jakes POV:

Walking into our bedroom I noticed she wasn't there. I hope she doesn't hate me. Now that I'm twenty I can do things. However with the news of me being mated with the princess is shocking. I remember my father telling me stories of the queen. Never did I know that I'd fall in love with her daughter. I'll always love her. Yet I wonder if the King will love me. I want him to accept me as his daughters lover. A heir to his throne. Walking over the bathroom I hear her singing Stricken by Disturbed. You walk out like a women in suffering something something.. Tell me why... Something something...I can't let you die-e-e she began to laugh I'm some ass at that! Walking into the bathroom she stopped laughing. Placing her hand on the shower door. Jake she called.

Flashback

Running around the palace with Vicky she jumped on me. You're it Lil bro. Darn it Vicky. You cheated! She stuck her tongue out. I started to pout. You are just to cute little brother. Come on its time to go feed. Mom Dad we are leaving! Running through the forest we stopped as a cute little deer came. Licking my lips I pounced on the deer. Biting into its neck. Draining it. Vicky did you see! Looking I didn't see her. You always leave me. I'm going back home! Stomping back to the palace I went I'm the living room and started playing with my toes. I heard my mom scream. Running upstairs I went into their room. Mom I whispered. Going into the bathroom. Mom? Her screams got louder. I saw her bloody handprint on the shower door. Run away Jake! Suddenly I heard her collapse. Blood splattered all over the door. Running downstairs. To my my dads office. Dad! Yes son? Mom I cried. Mom is bleeding. He jumped up. Out of no where I heard gun shots. Seeing my dad laying at the top of the stairs. Dad I screamed. Walking to him I saw a flaming stake through his chest. Suddenly I was picked up my Vicky. Vicky I cried. We ran and ran. Sleeping at my grandma house. Eventually she died. We were all alone.

Jake she screamed. Is that you?! Wiping away my tears. Yes my love its me. You scared me. Laughing at her. Its okay my love. Wrapping her towel around her. Smiling. Jake she said. I refused to look her in the eye. Jake she said. Walking out the room I wasn't ready yet. Hearing her cry broke my heart. Walking into my study I sat down. Sensing her walk past. I froze.

Shadas POV:

Crying I walked out going to the kitchen. Walking past his study I glared. Going down the stairs I noticed someone approaching the door. Opening it I saw it was Sebastian. Slamming the door I'm his face I continued to the kitchen. Taking out some oreos. Sitting down. I began to eat them. Then of course Ding dong ding dong ding dong sing fucking dong. Ignoring it I continued to eat my damn oreos. Suddenly Jake came down the stairs with a frown.

Jakes POV:

The fucking doorbell! Getting up from my chair I walked downstairs. Frowning at the sight of her sitting there eating. I opened the door. What the hell is it brother?! I just came to see you two. Mumbling I walked away. Shada got up and walked upstairs. Sebastian pulled her back down. Looking in his eyes she glared. He let her down. Suddenly I was pinned against the wall. Explain! Simple she is the lost princess. Letting me go he paced. Straightening my clothing I glared. Trying to burn a hole in my rug? Chuckling he frowned. Take her to see her father! Standing there in confusion. Excuse me come again? Take her to see her father! Laughing I was confused. I mustn't have heard him correctly. Take. Her. To. See. Her. Father! Standing there in confusion. No I spoke.

😁😁👉👈 oms guys!
Hehe why doesn't he want her to go?
Why is Sebastian acting this way?
And why is there no sex?!

Hehe don't worry I'll fix the sex problem soon😂😂

I hope y'all enjoy!
Thanks for reading

Ahh well...

-shada-until the next day

Vote

Comment

Share

Like