My New Home

Shada's POV:

When I got out of the car, I saw this beautiful palace. I was shocked. I had to pretend that I didn't like it. He grabbed me by the waist and turned me around. We were staring at each other. He finally broke the stare. He told me to follow him into the house. He showed me to my room, he told me to get changed into something more intoxicating. I said yes master and closed the door.

Jake's POV:

She was so damn cute. I didn't mean to stare at her so damn long. I just want to caress her body with a gentle touch. I want her to be mines.

Shada's POV:

When I approached my bed, I saw this tiny brown night gown with brown heels. I hate heels. This outfit showed everything. If I bend one inch everything will show! After I put on that outfit I did my hair. I walked out the room and started to look for my new master. When I started walking I got lost. I walked into a unknown room. It was dark and chilly. I walked further into the room. Little did I know that someone was in it. He grabbed me and pent me on the bed. The lights came on and I saw him. He was beautiful. He spoke to me and I lost it.

Sebastian POV:

I was laying on my bed when a girl came in. She was beautiful. I had to taste her everywhere. I grabbed her and pent her down. She was scared. I asked her what did she need? She didn't respond. I got a little mad. I ripped off her clothing and started to lick her neck. It was so sweet. I bit down and started to drink. She was absolutely delicious. As I was drinking I was rubbing all over her. When I was about to grab her breast she screamed.

Shada's POV:

As I was laying there naked under this vampire, my senses came back. I screamed loudly. I saw him stop and back up. Soon after that Jake came barging into the room. He was pissed.

Jakes POV:

I heard a scream coming from upstairs. Something told me it was Shada. I got there quickly. I kicked the door open and what I saw pissed me off. I saw my twin brother and a naked crying Shada. She looked scared. I knew he bit her. I grabbed her and took her into my room. I threw her on the bed. She tried to get up but I jumped on her so she couldn't move. She was holding her neck. I removed her now bloody hand and licked the wound clean. I heard a soft moan and I smirked. I started to talk when she cut me off. “ Thank you master for saving me.” I nodded. I looked at her in a lustful way. She blushed and looked away. She then noticed she was completely naked. She screamed. I laughed. She was cute. I dragged her to me and nuzzeled her neck. She moaned. I asked did she like that. She said no master. She lied. I then sat her in my lap and grabbed her breast and started playing with them. She moaned so loud the whole palace must have heard. I asked you a question pet. Answer it truthfully. I speed up and she quickly said yes master. I smirked. Well well, my little pet likes to be fondled. I got up and gave her my shirt. She put it on. She looked sexy in it. I want to rip it off but for now we get some sleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed
Vote
Comment
Share
Like
Love yall

-Shada-