Getting To Know my pet

Shada's POV:

Today is the day I get to spend time with my pet. She is totally cute. I'll dress in a burnt orange shirt and black skinny jeans and black heels. I hope she is ready. I will make this day a perfect for her.

Kennedy's POV:

I was waiting for my master to come and pick me up from my room. I couldn't decide what to wear. I just put on a black shirt and black and white pants and a pair of flats. As soon as I finished dressing, she knocked on the door. She looked absolutely adorable. I would do anything to grab those perfect breast. She walked over to me. Hi slave you look cute today. So on today's agenda we will go shopping and eat lunch then go to the park to get to know each other. I nearly drooled hearing her speak to me. She said ready to go. Yes master I am. May I say that you look absolutely beautiful today. She blushed and walked ahead of me.

Shada's POV:

Got dammit! I didn't mean to blush. God I'm a dumb Bitch. I'll show her not to make me blush. I wish this damn limo would hurry up.

Kennedy's POV:

She looked anxious to get in the limo. Once we got in she stared at me with her pretty brown eyes. She finally spoke. Kennedy dear, would you please move closer to me. I shyly moved closer. She spoke again. So I noticed that you are shy. No need to be shy. I don't bite. I smiled. When then arrived at the mall. The first store she wanted to go in was Victoria Secret. I fucking hate this store. She picked out a pretty bra and went to try it on. Kennedy she said. Yes master. Come in here and help me fasen the bra please. I nearly died. I walked into the dress room. I couldn't help it. She was so cute. I went to help her but the closer I got the more I wanted to touch her. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her breast and started to massage them. She gasped and told me to stop. I didn't want to stop. I ripped that bra off of her. I pushed her against the wall. I massaged them faster and faster. She was moaning which pleased me. I stopped and ran away. I'm in so much trouble. They were the softest things ever. I will take this punishment.

Shada's POV:

I can't believe she did that. Who does she think I am? No she will be punished. I got dressed and stormed out to find her. She was inside the limo. I got in and locked all the doors. KENNEDY HOW DARE YOU FONDLE ME! I-I am sorry master. No! That won't work. Take your clothes off. B-But master I.. I said take your fucking clothes off! Do it or I will. Ok master. Lay down. Turn on your back. Now I'm going to spank you. If you scream we will start over. You will get 15 okay slave. Master please don't I'm sorry I couldn't help it. Too fucking bad you should have thought about that! Mas*Ahhhhh*! What was that slave. We are starting over. Okay master.

-15 smacks later-

That ought to teach her.
Maybe I was too rough. She can't even walk.

Kennedy's POV:

It hurt so bad. I can't feel my ass. She is cute and sweet but I now know not to do that.

Hey guys
Love you
Hoped you liked it
Vote

Comment

Share

Like

-shada-