Tragic Night

Shada's POV:

Today was a long day. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Jake was perfect. I really want him. Something is strange about him though.
He is pale, tall, black hair, really white teeth and his eyes are redish black.
Its weird but awesome. I have to walk home now. Its a shame we get out when its night time.

Jakes POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl Shada. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I know that if she knew what I was then she wouldn't like me anymore. I will make her mines.

Shada's POV:

It is chilly out here. I enjoy it. I decided to take the long way home. Its nice out here. I wish I had friends. I'm a nonexistent girl to people. I really don't care but I do. I don't understand why....

Layne's POV:

I wonder what's taking her so long to get here. I have a surprise for her. I saw the way here and that boy looked at each other. I hate her for falling in love with him. I am the one she should love not him. I mean she should know we are vampires but she is a human. I damn sexy one. I better go find her.

Shada's POV:

As I walked through the forest, I heard foot steps. I turned around to see no one. I laughed at myself. I turned around and continued walking. A few moments later I heard foot steps again. I turned around and saw no one. I shrugged it off. When I turned back around to continue walking, I see my brother leaning against a tree smiling. I didn't know what to say but....

Layne's POV:

My sister is an idiot. Why is she in the forest? I decided to follow her. She keeps turning around to see what she hears. It cute but sad. I go closer to her. When she turns around she shruggs. But when she turns back around she sees me, she looks scared.
Sister why are you roaming around in the forest at night alone?
Anything can happen.
This is my chance!

Shada's POV:

My brother came closer to me with a smirk on his face. He backed me against a tree. He started to undress me. I cried silently. He kissed me then rubbed all down my body. I screamed when he hit my thigh....

Jakes POV:

I was on my way home when I heard a scream. I walked towards the scream. It was coming from the forest. Usually when I hear a scream come from here its usually another vampire draining some slutty human.
But this time was different. As I approached the noise it got louder. I ran until I finally saw what it was.
It was Shada. She was laying on the ground naked unconscious with bite marks on her.
I decided to take her to my place.

So you guys sorry for such a long chapter. Ik its a lot of different perspectives.

Love you guys
-Shada-