Even If You Are A Monster

(Warning secrets will be told
Tears will be shown
And blood will shed)

Shadas POV:

Memory~

Two years after the car crash I was taken to an adoption center. Memories still hunted me. That man that witnessed it. Curling up in my bed crying to myself. Shivering I hate the cold. I remember looking out the window and snow was everywhere. All the kids were outside playing. Now that I'm fourteen I get to move in the older kid department. Great I thought. Mrs Briggs wasn't a nice lady. She came into the room and pulled me by the collar. "You stupid child hurry up and grab your things. I have to transfer you to the other department." Getting my few clothes and a picture of my family we left. Walking to a new larger building Mrs Briggs threw me in. " Henry here's a new one for you. She's not a very bright child." With that she left me with an older boy named Henry. Smiling at me he helped me up. "sorry about my mom she is a bit rude." thinking to myself, you don't say. "well let's get you introduced." Walking into a room with a bunch of teens I felt uncomfortable. Feeling them all stare at me I freeze. Momma please save me. " Everyone this is Shada. She is fourteen. Respect her and be nice." with that he showed me to my bed. Him leaving the room I got into bed. Suddenly I was pulled up. No no bitch wake up! Opening my eyes I see a brunette. Smirking she smacked me. "Listen here bitch, I'm in charge of this department. I tell you what to do! Listen to me and never defy me!" Beginning to get pissed. No you fucking listen to Me! I don't give a fuck who you "think" are but I don't wanna fucking here it! You might as well take your ass away from me! Honestly is this what you do?! Laughing, you see a new person and you think you can fuck them over! Not me bitch! Getting in her face. Its best for you to not bother me. That goes for you and everyone else! Getting back into bed, then back out. Smacking her back and keep your filthy hands off me! Laying there in silence I smiled. Hearing them talk. Damn Clara she told you. "fuck that bitch". She is way cuter than you too. "Shut up Steve". Come on baby don't be mean you know I love you. Toning them out, he is fucking her. Sitting up I felt arms wrap around me. It was the player. Get the fuck off me if you want to live! Releasing me, "sorry yo just wanted to be friends". Screw off I'm never gonna be friends with you! He left thank god. Looking out the window staring at the snow I smiled. Looking up I saw a man. The same man from crash. Smiling at me he bowed. His eyes. They were red. With that he vanished. He looked familiar. Fuck!

Waking up I yawned. Feeling arms around me I smiled. Opening his eyes he smiled. Hello beautiful. Giving me a peck on the lips. Hello I smiled.

Jakes POV:

Looking at her I smiled. Seeing her fangs I smirked. You hungry my love? Yes she screamed. Launching at my neck. Sucking on it. Laughing at her. Sitting up I put her in my lap and faced her towards me. Letting her bite into my neck I groaned. Damn. I bit into hers she gasped. Suddenly a knock on the door interrupted. My lord your father is here. My love have you meet my father. Not that I remember. Well come on. Picking her up and carrying her downstairs she giggled. Jake I can walk. I know but I'd rather carry you. Approaching my dad he smiled. Hello son. Hey pops. Getting out of my arms she backed away. Staring at each other. Jake this is your father? Son this is your mate?! He boomed! Yes and yes. What the hell is happening here? My father spoke. She is the little girl.

Shadas POV:

That man. He looked familiar. That man. He witnessed my family die. That man. He saved me. That man. Is Jakes father! Shaking why did you save me? A little girl alone in a car. I couldn't let any roaming men find you. Plus you are important. Now that you have been awakened you can fulfill your destiny. How will I do that? I'm a monster. Suddenly a girl came out. Screaming when she looked into my eyes. Lyra! My twin! I brought her back to life. Suddenly my head began to hurt. Hearing everyone thoughts. Lyra spoke with tears in her eyes. We aren't your real family. Mom had a twin sister which is your mom but after you were born she killed herself and gave you to my mom but little did mom know that we looked just alike so she kept it a secret from you. On that day of the crash someone was hunting you. After all you are the queens daughter. Before your mom died she had a witch cast a spell on you a spell on you to hide your vampire abilities. The day you were at the hospital Jake inserted his venom in you not knowing that your moms vemon was put into you to break the spell. So that explains your eye situation. No matter what we are always gonna be twins. No matter if you are a monster.

Well there you have it guys
Surprise Surprise

What did y'all kidos think?
Hmm queen?
Hehe😁😁👉👈

I hope y'all enjoy!
Thanks for all my readers y'all give me faith!🙋🙌🙏👌

Well

-shada- until the next day

Vote

Comment

Share

Like