Finally One

Jakes Pov:

As shada lay there in the tub, i wanted her. She is so beautiful. Today is the last day we have to complete our bonding. Sigh i wonder if she is ready. My love can we talk? 

Shadas Pov:

Sure babe. Hmm i wonder what it could be. He looks serious.

Jakes Pov:

My love as you know time is running out. So today is the last day for us to complete bonding. So im sorry if you dont want to do it. However we have to.  Her heart is racing. My love come here. Ill be gentle okay. Dont nervous. If things get to rough then ill stop.

Shadas Pov:

Jake please be gentle. Dont worry my love. Ill be gentle. Its getting hot in here. I can sense his arousal.

Jakes Pov:

Its finally time. Come here. Good thing youre already wearing a towel. I pick her up and lay her on the bed. I kiss her and she kisses back. I shove my tongue into her mouth. She moans. I stroke her thighs and nip at her ear. She hold on to me. I lick down her chest and fondle her breast. She moans louder. I finally rub her pussy. Ahh jake. She is enjoying all of this. I lick her sweet pussy. Ahhh Jake. I suck on her pussy.  Jake omg yes. I stop and i slowly enter my dick into her. She grips the bed. I put it all in and she screams. It hurts!  I stop. Its okay my love just let me know when i can move. Jake you can move. I move my hips. Ahh jake. Fuck it feels good. Omg. Jake ahhh!  Her pussy sucks me in. I feel myself about to cum. Ahh my love im about to cum. Jake its okay. Impregnate me. Ahh jake im about to climax. Ahhhh she and i came at the same time. Finally our bond is finished.

Thanks for reading guys. I love you guys.

Vote

Comment

Share 

Like

-shada- until the next day

You guys might get two chapters today💞