Where am I

Shada's POV:

When I woke up I felt a really sharp pain. I screamed. I tried to get up but I failed. However I noticed something. I wasn't home. I didn't know where I was....

Jake's POV:

I heard screams coming from the guest room that Shada was in.
I got really nervous. I ran and ran and when got there and opened the door she was in shock. She stared at me and I smirked at her. She was trying to speak but I cut her off " Shada everything is fine now. Tell me what happened yesterday night. Why were you in the forest?"

Shada's POV:

Jake where am I? Why am I here and most importantly why are you here?
Also....my brother umm tried to rape me yesterday. I don't remember what happened after that.
It always happens but usually I never remember what happens afterwards

Jakes POV:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I mean this is just fucked up. She doesn't deserve that.
I finally decide to answer her questions. Shada you are here cause I found you in the forest, you are at my house and I'm here because this is my house.
But one question: you do know you are standing in front of me naked right? I mean its a pretty great damn sight to see early in the morning.
Get dressed so I can take you home.

Shada's POV:

I'm at your house!! Omg and wait what?!! Get out turn around. Don't look at me. How embarrassing...
I can't believe I'm at his house. Awesome

Jake's POV:

She is so cute. But why do I have to leave or turn around there is no view out there or behind me.
Just leave she said
Fine okay just hurry up
I cannot believe her brother tried to rape her. That's just discussing. She needs to have a loving person with her all the time.

Hi guys thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Love you guys
-Shada-