The Beginning

Shada's POV:

Things haven't been right since I lost my family. I remember when I found out

Flashback:

It was time for school to release when I got called down to the office. The principal had a sad look in his eyes. When I sat down Mr. James told me that my family was murdered.
He sat there in complete silence.I tried to keep the tears from falling, but I failed.

End of Flashback:

Here I am today with my foster parents and there son. They don't really like me. They only adopted me so their son could have a fuck toy. I never let him though. Tomorrow is my birthday I'm turning 17.
I should be happy but I'm not.
I have no friends
No family
And no life.
Did I mention that tomorrow is the first day of school? I have nothing to wear except for skinny jeans and and a pink and black lace fitted shirt.

-The next morning:

As I went downstairs my family looked at me oddly. I could tell something was bothering them. I had to ask, "Good Morning, is everything okay?" My mother laughed wickedly then replied with " Of course love why wouldn't it be."
I ignored her and waited.
It was time to go to school. I walk to school and back. Its quite fun actually. It can be a little challenging. As mom cut me out of my thoughts " Shada dear hurry you'll be late." I nodded and left. It was still night time outside and it was raining. I loved the rain. As I embraced the rain I seen my brother come up behind me.

Layne's POV:

As I walked out the house I seen my little sister standing there. She was just so perfect. Her big breast, perfect waist, and that ass was amazing. She was so skinny it was perfect. She truly was a treasure. I went up too her and hugged her. I know that she doesn't like me. But I love her.
I would do anything to get her to fuck me.

-Shada's POV:

As I got to school I saw a lot of people. Some of them stared at me. As I walked through school I noticed that a lot of guys were staring. I looked down and continued walking. That was a bad idea. I walked right into a boy. I fell pretty damn hard. He came to help me up. He asked if I was okay. I couldn't respond he was so damn cute.

-Jakes POV:

I went to help the girl up. I asked if she was okay. She just stared. I kinda smirked at this. I noticed her checking me out. I laughed and helped her up. I took this chance to check her out. Damn she was fucking gorgeous.
I held out my hand and greeted her.
Hello I'm Jake
H-hello I am umm Shada
Well nice to meet you, catch you later.
I will make her mines today.

So how is it guys so far sorry if its not good it's my first book

Please comment love you

-Shada-