All About You

Jakes POV:

I watched her sleep. I was happy to have her back. She looked peaceful. I examined her body. I noticed a hickey in her thigh. I moved. I paid it no attention. I went downstairs to make her breakfast. I made her a blueberry muffin, some bacon, some apple oatmeal and a glass of apple juice. I brought it back upstairs. She was not in bed. I sat the food on the bed and waited. She came out the bathroom wearing a towel. I had to stop myself from drooling. Hello darling. Hey handsome. She walked over to me and kissed me. I broke the kiss. Do darling today its just going to be you and I. I want to spend this whole day with you. Do whatever you wanna do. Its all about you. She smiled and cried. I know I'm the greatest man ever. She sat down next to me. She took the food. She is cute. To cute. She ate the food and moaned when she was done. Honey she asked. Yes dear. I wanna question you. Umm okay. How old are you? I'm 16 but in vampire I'm 216. She looked shocked. Interesting... Are you a virgin? Yes I am. Why? I wanted to save myself for my mate. Yet I am very experienced. I smirked. What do you like about me? Well honestly I don't like anything about you. Her eyes started to water. Honey I love everything about you. I love your smile, laugh, hair, eyes, appearance, attitude, and your insanity. She blushed. Anything you would like to know darling. No. Lay down. She laid down. I started to massage her. She laughed. Honey why'd you laugh? It tickles she screams. Good I like hearing that laugh. She laughed and laughed and laughed. I gotta pee stop! Fine Fine. Go pee. We gotta talk when you're done. About five minutes later she came in and jumped in the bed. You wanted to talk with me master. I frowned. You are no longer my pet so don't call me master. However you are aware that we ate mates right? Yes. I was scared. Maybe she isn't ready. I still gotta tell her. So hun we have to complete our mating bond. What do you mean? We have to have sex. She gasped. Do we really? Yes really but not now honey. We have about a week before we start craving each other. Otay. Now lay down and relax. We can watch some Anime on Netflix. Hell Yeah! I played Wallflower. She was happy and so was I. She fell asleep after the eighth episode. It was now night time. Well this day went fast. I suppose I should start working on this paper work. I walked down the hall into my study. I looked at this work. This is gonna take all night.

Thanks for reading guys
Love y'all
I hope y'all are enjoying so far

Vote

Comment

Share

Like

-Shada-