How?

This will be confusing but you'll know more about shada!

Recap:
Walking away from his now burnt body. I sprinted to go see my love! Walking in her room I began to shake. What the hell just happened?!

Jakes POV:

Punching a hole in the wall I screamed what the fuck happened?! The fragile doctor shivered. He spoke sir please be calm it was just a few minor mistakes. However she is fine now. I looked at my love. Doctor you are feeding me bullshit! He jumped away. No no sir please believe me. I'm a fucking lord respect me! I'm sorry my lord but my staff was given orders. What were those orders?! Growling at him I stared. He began, my lord I was given orders to turn beep beep beep beep. Code purple! Code purple! Beep beep beep! Beginning to panic I stared at her heart monitor. It was flat! What the hell did you do?! I went to her I began to bite into her flesh. Releasing my venom I backed away. Her skin was very pale. Doctors came bursting in the room. Ahhhhh! Swiftly turning my head to my love. I looked at her. Her bright eyes bore through me. A fang filled smirk tugged at her lips. Suddenly the doctor was pinned to the wall. Gasping I removed her from him. My love come let's us go. Laughing her voice sounded alluring. Looking into her eyes noticing that one was red and the other was black. My love she spoke. I'm thirsty. Picking her up and carrying her to the exit. I pulled out my now cracked phone. Calling for a slave to pick us up. Once he arrived I got in. Sitting her on my lap. Drink my love. She began licking my neck. Letting out a groan she smiled. Sinking her fangs into my neck I groaned loud. Pushing me down she looked at me. My my love your eyes are lovely. With that she collapsed.

Shada POV:

Dream~

Hanging from a tree. Staring down at the world. The rope breaks. Falling to the ground I land with a thud. Seeing a street I walk towards it. A car? Walking towards it I see that it is wrecked. Hello, I screamed. I froze. Mom! Dad! Jay! Lyra! Running to them. Screaming, they were dead. I noticed a little girl in the back seat. Crying she seemed hopeless. I saw a man. He looked familiar. Moments later cops came. They pulled the little girl away. I stared at her. It was me. Everything went black.