A Sparking Love

Ashton POV:

I was waiting for lady nagness. By the time she gets back I'll start aging and I'm not even human!!! I find it cute that she calls me a asshat. My violent flower. Ashton you ass take me home this instant she tried to mock my British accent.

Kennedy's POV:
I really can't stand this prick! Glare. Why does he have to be so cute? Glare. I really wanna cut him. Glare. Asshat, Asshat, Asshat, such an Asshat!!
Hurry the fuck up Ashton sheesh I wanna leave this slut palace. Whatever you say lady nagness. We got in the car and she started talking. I tuned her out. All of a sudden she smacked me. Asshat listen to me when I'm talking to you! The fuck Ashton you dumbass! How about we tell your master that you like to hit her friends. I'm pretty sure Shada wouldn't like that. Wouldn't you agree? You are such an ass! Hmm. Repeat that please.
You
Are
Such
An
Ass!!
I pulled to the side of the road and pinned her to the seat. I licked her neck and I bit down. She tasted delicious. I enjoyed all of her blood. It was sweet yet sour. I was probably tasting her nag. I stopped when she passed out. Sigh, when she wakes up I'm never gonna have silence.

Thanks for reading
Love y'all
Sorry its such a short chapter

Vote
Comment
Share
Like

-shada-