SEVENTEEN MINGYU [Birthday Confession]

Requested by KimJiSoo_MinGyu
Thanks for requesting this and happy birthday love💕
(To be clear, this ain't a boyxboy lmao Jisoo is a girl in this imagine so please don't think it's Joshua unless you're wanting to xD)
[FLUFF]
==================

"Jisoo! Wake up!" You heard someone calling from outside as you rubbed your eyes tiredly. You sat up on your bed and yawned as you looked outside of the window.

"Mingyu?" You thought in confusion as you saw your bestfriend standing there. "What's he doing here?"

You quickly go down as you opened the front door to meet him. "Hey!" You greeted with a smile as he turned red.

"Y-you shouldn't come outside in your pajamas." He said a bit flustered as he quickly took his jacket off and covers your upper body with it.

"Oh, I-I didn't notice. Sorry." You apologized uneasily as a blush crept onto your cheeks. "Let's head inside, it's pretty chilly outside." You said breaking the uneasiness as he agreed.

"So what brings you here so early in the morning? I didn't even got the time so properly dress myself." You said while changing your clothes as Mingyu was sitting on the other side of the room with his back at you.

"You don't know?" He asked with a laugh. "It's your-" he stopped talking as he noticed you really forgot about your own birthday.

"It's what?" You asked turning around.

"It's your..lucky day!" He corrected as he had an idea in mind. "I'm gonna take you out today!"

You smiled as he said he wanted to take you out. Even tho he's your bestfriend, you actually had feelings for him.

-----

You guys were walking through the city as Mingyu suggested to go to a cafe.

"What did you want to do here?" You asked curiously as you sat down at the table.

"Celebrate something. Also, confessing something." He replied as the waiter suddenly came with a beautiful cake.

"Happy 20th Birthday pabo. Congratulations, you actually forgot your own birthday." He clapped while laughing.

"I forgot..." you thought. You face palmed yourself as you sighed deeply. "How could this happen?" You pouted as Mingyu ruffled your hair.

"You're so funny. I love that." He said as your smile disappeared.

"You love that about me?" You asked softly as he nodded.

"Ready for your birthday present?" Mingyu asked a bit nervous as you said yes.

"Okay here we go." He muttered while talking a deep breath. His tall figure stood up from his seat and got down on one knee while taking out a bouquet of roses.

"W-what the hell are you doing?" You asked in confusion as you looked around to see all the other costumers that were staring at the two of you.

"Like I said, I had a confession to make." He looked at you with sincere eyes. "I really like you Jisoo. I don't want to be your bestfriend when I know that I have more feelings towards you. I want to be more than that. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You eyes teared up at his confession as you couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"W-what is it? You don't want to?" He asked a bit worried yet hurt.

You immediately shook your head as you wiped your tears. "I'm wanting to. Ever since I met you I've wanted to." You also confessed as a big smile appeared onto Mingyu's face.

He handed you the bouquet as the other customers of the cafe started clapping. "Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" They all started cheering as you two blushed.

Before you knew Mingyu cupped your cheek while placing his lips onto yours.

"This was the best birthday ever." You smiled.

===============

Hope you enjoyed it! Let me know in the comments :)

❤️❤️❤️ Huyanyan