ASTRO EUNWOO [Back In Time (pt1)]

Requested by astrogrande I got my inspiration from To be Continued like you said, but I've changed some things and gave my twist on it (don't worry your request is still the same tho.) ^^ hope you don't mind. 😘
[CUTE]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

It was your 20th birthday and the astro members called you over to celebrate it, but who would've known that there was a big heavy storm on your way there. (You know like the beginning of To Be Continued ^^)

"Saeron-ah!" You said to your bestfriend.

"Hey! Rikki! Happy birthday! Too bad about the weather." She said and hugged you.

"It's okay, having my friends spending my birthday with me is more than enough for me." You said with a smile as you both headed to Astro's practice room.

《Meanwhile Astro》

"Quick! Do the candles and the balloons!" Your boyfriend Eunwoo said to the other members.

"Do you think Rikki will show up? I mean, it's pouring outside." Moonbin whined.

"Of course she will. She's my girlfriend." Eunwoo said with a chuckle. He really wanted this to be the best birthday you've ever had. He wanted it to be magical...

"Guys! She's here!" MJ shouted in panic.

"But We're not done yet!" Sanha whined.

"Just get the cake and light all the candles." Eunwoo instructed. And they all hid at the back of the room.

You came into the room and everything was dark, except for the candles that were layed in a heart shape.

"Hm? Are they here?" Saeron asked looking around.

"It must be one of Eunwoo's surprise parties again." You thought with a smile and tried to turn the light on. But it didn't work.

"Did the light broke?!" Sanha asked.

"Sanha!! Sssstttt~~" the other members groaned at him.

"Oh right..." Sanha face palmed himself internally.

"Well, now it isn't a surprise anymore." Eunwoo said disappointed.

"It's okay." You said trying to hug him but you couldn't find him in the dark.

"Eunwoo? Where are you?" You asked while the lightning struck in the building and everything went silent...

"Eunwoo??" You asked rubbing your eyes because of the bright light that's shining.

You opened your eyes and found yourself in a classroom. You were wearing your old school uniform.

"What am I doing here? Where is Eunwoo?" You thought and went looking for him.

"No running in the hallway!" Your homeroom teacher said. "Do you guys think that because you're 17 years old, that you can do anything you want?!" She said raising her voice.

"17? But...I just got 20." You said softly.

The teacher scoffed. "Yeah sure, you wish you were!!." She said and left.

"What's happening? Why am I a highschool student? Did I go back in time?" You thought worried.

"T-that means that...I haven't met Eunwoo yet..."

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
I've written it till here ;) or else it's gonna be too long ^^ sorry to leave you with curiosities 😄

Don't worry I'm gonna write a part two for this ^^

♥♥♥ Huyanyan