HUANG ZI TAO [ Attention ]

The Requests are officially opened again so feel free to request in the request box ^^
Hope youll enjoy this imagine!
========================

"How can a person be so damn perfect?" You squealed as your boyfriend Tao just walked into your shared bedroom.

"Who's that so damn perfect person you're talking about huh?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Um nobody." You said putting your phone away.

Your boyfriend scoffed at your words as he just shrugged off his slight jealously.

"So what are your plans for today?" He asked you.

"Nothing special." You simply replied as you took out your phone again and plugged in some earphones.

As soon as he saw you drooling over the screen again, he felt the attention being drawn away from him.

"Wauw he's so good at rapping!" You said fangirling.

"Hey y/n do you want to hear the rap I've prepared?" He asked as you took one earphone out.

"What?" You asked as you didn't hear him clearly.

"Nothing." He said with a pout, trying to think of an way to grab your attention.

You knew you were making him jealous but you thought he looked so cute so you kept going with it. Before you could proceed with the video, Tao took his shirt off, showing you his toned body.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked flustered. He looked at you with a clueless expression.

"Do what?" He asked. "I'm just changing shirts."

"Have you been exercising lately?" You asked as he shrugged and put another shirt on.

"Maybe just a little." He admitted as you chuckled.

"Okay then." You replied like it didn't effect you, even tho it did. "But your body can't be compared to this guy." You said as you were watching on your phone again.

"Stop looking at that guy or I'm gonna wushu his ass!" Tao said annoyed and snatched the phone out of your hands as you started laughing.

"Why are you laughing!" He asked confused.

"I was just messing with you." You said putting your arms around his neck as he hugged your waist. "You're that perfect person who's great at rapping and has an amazing body."

"What are you-" he looked at the screen and saw you looking at his performance.

"Are you gonna wushu your own ass now?" You chuckled.

"You did it all on purpose didn't you?" He asked, feeling fooled.

"Maybe. But I didn't know you'd actually fall for it so easily." You giggled as he started tickling you.

You started to tear up from laughing as he hugged you tightly making the two of you land on the bed.

"Stop Tao you know how I hate to be tickled." You laughed as he snuggled closer to you.

"I love you." He said placing a kiss on your cheek.

"I hate you." You said back as he looked at you.

"What did you say?" He asked as he started tickling again.

"I was kidding Tao!" You yelped as you started laughing. "Of course I love you!"

"That sounds more like it." He smiled proudly.

=======================
Hope you guys enjoyed lmao

Huyanyan