ASTRO EUNWOO [Kiss Her]

Requested by whyeunwoo hope you'll like it!! ^^
[FLUFF]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"Eunwoo!" Sanha shouts happily, making the others look at him. "Your girlfriend is here!"

"She is?" Eunwoo said with a smile as Sanha let you in.

"Hey babe, what brings you here?" Eunwoo asked you as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Why? Don't you want to see me?" You asked with a pout and laughed after making him chuckle. "I'm here to hangout with you guys." You said.

"Cool!" Jin Jin said.

"Let's watch some TV." MJ suggested.

"Nah..." Moonbin sighed. "We've been watching TV all day long, it's tiring my eyes."

"I agree." Rocky added. "Let's play a game."

"Oh! Let's play truth or dare!" Sanha laughed as the others agreed and went to sit in a circle. You and eunwoo joined and sat with them.

"So..." Jin Jin asked moonbin. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you like food more or Astro?"

"Food!" He immediately replied as Jin Jin shot him a glare.

"Because, without food I'll die." Moonbin added in a matter of factly.

"Okay now it's moonbin's turn!" Rocky said.

"Hmmm... Sanha."

"I pick truth." Sanha said confident.

"What's your secret of being so tall?"

"Great genes." He responded making moonbin chuckle.

"I'm gonna pick Eunwoo." Sanha smiled. "Truth or dare?"

Your boyfriend hesitated but picked truth.

"Come on eunwoo, be a man and pick dare! We've gotten truth too many times already." Sanha challenged making eunwoo change his mind.

"Fine. I'll pick dare then."

"I dare you to kiss your girlfriend.. in front of us." Sanha said making everyone fall silent.

How much eunwoo wanted to kiss you, he didn't want the members to tease him for the rest of the day. He's pretty shy with these things.

"Kiss. her. Kiss. Her. Kiss her." They all chanted making Eunwoo blush.

"Guys, I-"

You cut Eunwoo off by grabbing the collar of his shirt and softly pressing your lips onto his.

"OooooOoooh." The members teased as you pulled away with a giggle leaving Eunwoo staring at you with big eyes.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
Hope you liked it!

Votes and comments are much appreciated♡

Ily~

♥♥♥ Huyanyan