ASTRO EUNWOO [Confess]

Requested by smileedongmin ~~ I love your new username btw 😊
Hope you'll like this!!! ^^
[FLUFF]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Being a trainee at Fantagio for about 3 years now, you've become very close to the members of Astro.

But there's one member, who you're still a bit shy with. It's Eunwoo, or his real name, Dongmin.
To say it shortly, your secret crush.

He's just perfect and flawless, you just like everything about him.

"Lynelle!" MJ shouts at you as he walked to you.

"What?" You replied and chuckled.

"Do you you like our Dongminie??" He said with a teasing voice making you look away blushing.

"How did he know?" You thought in panic.

"Just kidding!" He laughed and hit your arm playfully. "You should have seen your expression! Priceless!!"

"Okay okay, stop teasing." You pouted. They all didn't know you had a crush on Dongmin and you wanted to keep it that way.

"Hey but let me tell you..." MJ gestures you to come closer as he whispered in your ear. "Dongminie likes you."

Your eyes shot open at his words.

"Yah! Stop joking around!" You said with frown.

"I'm not!" He said putting his hands in the air. "It's true, he said it himself."

"I said what myself?" You heard a familiar voice behind you.

"Ah! Dongminie come over here!" MJ said. He wanted to let you guys confess to eachother but before he knew, the other members interrupted.

"Yah~ so here you guys are!" Rocky said putting an arm around MJ.

"We were looking for you!" Sanha added.

"Aish...These kids..." MJ sighed frustrated.

"What is it Hyung?" Moonbin asked innocently.

"Well...I gotta go now.." you said as you got a little awkward around Dongmin after a short eye contact.

"Wait..." Dongmin muttered to you, like he couldn't say it out loud. But you just kept walking to hide your red cheeks.

You left and MJ groaned frustrated.

"Did you guys really have to come to us?" He asked making the members look at him with a surprised expression.

"W-what did we do wrong?" Sanha asked with a little voice.

"You guys ruined their confession." MJ said pointing at Dongmin.

"W-why are you pointing at me?" Dongmin asked.

"Oh come on! We all see that you like Lynelle!" MJ said and the other members nodded in agreement.

He blushed and chuckled shyly. "Hehe...is it that obvious?"

"Sorry hyung..." Moonbin apologized to MJ. "We'll help you to bring Dongmin and Lynelle together."

"What?!" Dongmin said startled.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be fine!" Rocky said and gave Dongmin a pat on the back.

You were in your practice room, practicing Astro's Breathless choreography, since it's your favorite. As you noticed that someone shoved a envelope under the door.

You opened it and it said to go to the roof. You arrived there and saw balloons and roses everywhere.

"W-what is this?" You thought, totally amazed by the beautiful view of Seoul and the decorations.

"Lynelle?" Someone said.

You turned around and saw Dongmin standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Dongmin? Did you plan all this?" You asked.

"With some help from the members." He said showing you his cute eye smile.

"Why?" You asked and his smile disappeared.

"I-...well...I..." He stuttered, not knowing how to confess.

"Y-you what?"

"...I like you..." He said mumbling.

"You what?!" You said surprised.

"I like you okay!" He said loud and clear.

"I- I heard you, it was just a reaction." You said smiling. "And...to be honest... I like you too." You admitted and looked down before you were pulled into a tight hug.

"Will you..be my girlfriend?" He asked, still hugging you.

"I...." You hesitated and he released the hug.

"You don't want to?" He asked.

"No, I'd love to, but what about your fans? And scandals?"

"It's okay, they'll love you and if they don't, I'll be by your side to protect you." He reassured you and kissed your forehead.

"So will you be mine?"

"Yes."

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
Hope you like it!!! ^^
I know it's a bit long, but you don't mind right?? 😉

Anyways, thank you for requesting 😘😘😘

♥♥♥ Huyanyan