ASTRO EUNWOO [English]

Requested by my unni~ astrogrande I really hope you'll like it!! 😊 Btw that picture above is so beautiful~~
[FLUFF]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

You went to ASTRO'S dorm humming their new song Breathless.

Astro's gonna be a guest on After School Club for the second time and you were so excited for them.

It's one of the ASC MC's birthday so your boyfriend Eunwoo asked you to bake a cake. 

"Hi!" You greeted the members and put the cake on the table in the kitchen.

"Jagiya~" Eunwoo said. He sounded very nervous so you asked him what's wrong.

"Well, I'll have to speak English on the show and I'm scared that I'm gonna mess it all up." He explained.

"Don't worry, you're very good at English!" You comforted him. "Shall I help you?" You suggested since you're a pro.

"Yes please!" He said in English making you giggle because of his behavior. He's so cute.

After you helped him practicing his English lines, the manager gave a sign that they had to leave.

"Can Rikki go with us?" Jin Jin asked.

The manager nodded in reply.

《At ASC》

It was Jimin's birthday and the Astro members came out singing The happy birthday song and giving her the cake.

《Time Skip》

It was time for Eunwoo to speak English.

He hesitated for a moment and looked at you.

Seeing you smiling proud at him, he got the courage to do his best.

As all the members clapped and cheered for Eunwoo as he secretly blows a kiss to you.

"Thank you Jagi~" He whispered, even tho you couldn't hear it, you could read from his lips what he was saying.

"No problem." You whispered back.

You saw them dance Dope by BTS which you thought was amazing. Especially Eunwoo who caught your eye.

You were so lucky to have someone so beautiful and perfect to be your boyfriend.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
Sorry if it's a bit short but I've made it as soon as possible~~

Well, I hope you liked it!!♡♡♡
You're the best unni!! 👍 😘

♥♥♥ Huyanyan