LUHAN [PAINTING]

Requested by crypkamp hope you'll like it!! 😊 And I've used some exo members in this one cuz they're always OT12♡
[ANGST↝HAPPY]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"It's finally finished!" You cheered and took your painting.

It's your childhood friend Luhan's birthday and you personally made a painting of him, cuz you're very artsy and stuff.

You were so excited for it, especially to confess your feelings to him. You've kept it in secret for the past 4 years and decided that today's the day you're gonna tell him your hidden feelings.

Dressing yourself up extra nicely, putting up high heels for the first time, and you left to Luhan's place.

You knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Hey! You're here! He said hugging you and invited you inside. "You look beautiful."

Coming in you saw alot of guests, even some people you didn't know.

"These...are all your friends?" You asked Luhan getting a bit uncomfortable of the whole environment.

"Yeah! It's okay, they're awesome!!" He said putting his arm over your shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll introduce you." He reassured you.

"Hey guys!" Luhan gestures his friends over, "Let me introduce you to someone."

"Who? Your girlfriend?" Baekhyun asked making Luhan gulp and look at you shyly.

The guys came to you and all introduced themselves.

"So, what's your name?" Sehun asked.

"Hi! I'm Ana." You replied politely with a little bow.

"Ayy...you  don't have to be so formal around us." Baekhyun said to you. "Since your Luhan's 'friend'." he added and received a glare from Luhan.

"Hey! Want to grab some drinks?" Tao and Xiumin said to you as some of the guys followed.

Luhan on the other side got pulled away to the silent hallway by a unfamiliar girl.

"Hey Lu, I really like you." She said.

"I-I'm sorry but... do I know you?" He said like a deer in headlights.

"No I don't think so, you only had eyes for that girl called Ana." She said.

"I-.....how did you know?" He asked confused. "Are you a stalker?"

The girl chuckled. "It's so obvious, even a blind guy can see it."

"But I-"

The girl cut Luhan off by putting her index finger on his lips.

"You talk alot, don't you?" She said and pecked his cheek. "I really like you."

Luhan stoot there totally frozen and looked around to get away from this crazy girl. Until he saw you standing there.

"Ana!" He shouts as you ran away. "Ana wait!"

"Don't go away!" The girl whined.

"Stop it! I don't feel the same way about you!" Luhan said and ran after you.

You ran out of Luhan's house until Luhan stopped you from leaving by backhugging you.

"I'm so sorry, it wasn't what you thought." He said.

Seeing you not reply, he confessed, "I like you Ana, I've always have since childhood."

"Y-you do?" You asked surprised. "But who was that girl then?"

"You ask me? I don't even know her, she just suddenly came to me." Luhan pouted.

You giggled at his behavior, "You're cute."

"You're cuter."

"Luhan, I have to tell you something." You said and took a deep breath. Okay here I go. "I like you too, I felt so relieved hearing you say the same."

"Oh Right! I still have a birthday present for you." You said almost forgetting it.

You showed him your painting and his eyes started to water. "It's beautiful, thank you so much. It the best present out of them all."

You blushed at his words.

"Do you...want to be my girlfriend?" He asked almost not able to make eye contact.

"I'd love to!" You replied and hugged him tightly before he puts his lips on yours.

"OoOOooh~~" you guys suddenly heard.

"Lu, you're manly!!" Chanyeol shouted putting his thumbs up as the others cheered.

Luhan blushed and smiled while looking down.

"You're right, you're friends are awesome!" You said laughing.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
Hope you guys liked it!! The requests are officially open again, but the updates are going to be slower since school's starting again...
Hope you guys can understand.

♥♥♥ Huyanyan