PENTAGON KINO [PROVING OUR LOVE]

Requested by RAByuntaeMaknae
Hope you'll like it dear ~
[FLUFF]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"Oppa!" You called your older brother Junhyung. "I'm going to the dance academy now, don't forget to pick me up alright?"

"Sure thing!" He replied back as you left.

As you arrived at the dance academy your bestfriend Kino approached you.

"Hey!" He greeted happily as he puts his arm over your shoulder. You couldn't help but to blush at his actions. He was your crush after all.

"Mai Mai ...I have to tell you something." He said using your nickname.

"Sure! What is it?" You asked curiously.

"I've been wanting to tell you his for a long time now....and I-"

"Yah Park Ra!" Minji your friend called you. "Come quickly! The lessons are about to start."

"Yeah wait a minute." You replied to her. "Um...what did you want to say?" You asked Kino again after the interruption.

He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck. "N-no... Never mind, not that important." He shrugged.

"Well...then let's head inside shall we?" You said pulling Kino with you.

❲TIMESKIP❳

"Bye Minji!" You waved her goodbye as you and Kino waited for your brother to pick you up.

"You don't have to wait you know." You smiled at him.

"I'm wanting to." He said. "I-"

"You what?" You asked in curiosity.

"I...I like you. For a long time now." He confessed and hid his face in embarrassment.

You blushed at him and hugged him, causing him to remove his hands from his face.

"I like you too." You admitted.

He looked into you eyes and leaned in...

*TUUT TUUUTT!!!~*

You both startled as you brother honked the horn of the car.

Your brother quickly stepped out of the car before dragging you into the car with him and shot Kino a death glare.

He mouthed him 'I'm watching you'. And drove off.

"Oppa!" You groaned. "What was that all about?"

"That guy. He's no good." He replied focusing on the road.

"He's my bestfriend!" You defended.

"Tsk, bestfriend huh?" He said in disbelief. "Looks like your 'friend' was about to take it to another level." He said referring to Kino who wanted to kiss you.

You rolled your eyes and looked away. "I know you're protective over me. But I can take care of myself okay?"

You guys arrived at home. As you just entered your bedroom you got a phone call.

"Hello?" You said picking up the phone.

"Hey Mai." A smile immediately appeared on your face by hearing kino's voice.

"Hey." You replied back. "Sorry for my brother earlier."

"It's alright. I totally understand, he needs to protect his beautiful younger sister." He replied making you flustered.

"Anyways..." Kino continued. "I really like you."

"Yeah." You said. "That makes two of us."

"Then let's prove our love to your brother." Kino suggested. "I want to show him that I'm sincere to you."

"Believe me, my brother isn't someone who changes his mind easily. How do you want to do that?"

"Let me take you on a date tomorrow. I'll prove it to him" He said.

❲Next Day❳

You arrived at the address Kino and you agreed to. As planned, you took your brother with you.

"Why are we at the amusement park?" Junhyung whined as you particularly pulled him with you.

"Mai Mai!" Kino called as he waved at you.

Your brother saw Kino there and immediately turns around causing you to grab his arm tighter.

"Oppa, please." You pleaded. He sighed deeply as he eventually gave in.

You guys approached Kino, who was smiling brightly. He wanted to make a good impression to your brother after last time.

"Why did you wanted to come here?" Your brother muttered to you.

"You'll see." You replied before linking our arm with kino's, ready to go to an attraction.

"Woah woah woah!" Your brother interrupted and pulled your arm away from kino's before standing in between the two of you. "..this is better." He grinned proudly.

"Waaah!" You squealed in excitement as you saw cotton candy.

"You want one?" Kino asked as you nodded in reply.

"I'll buy it for you." Both Kino and your brother said before looking at eachother.

You chuckled at their behavior. "I can pay for myself."

"One cotton candy please." You said to the woman at the candy shop.

"Omo!" She said happily as she saw you and Kino standing together. "You guys are so cute together!"

Kino looked at you as you looked down from embarrassment.

"Don't cheer just yet."your brother said glaring at Kino. "I haven't agreed yet."

"Thank you ma'am." You thanked her while taking your cotton candy.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel." Kino suggested.

"Sounds fun!" You answered, without knowing that Kino had something prepared for you.

Sitting in the ferris wheel with Kino and you on one side and your brother on the opposite.

"This is beautiful." You said referring to the view.

"Not as beautiful as you." Kino said and your brother cleared his throat loudly on purpose.

You wanted to scold your brother for being rude but something else caught your eye.

Will you be my girlfriend? Was shown in big luminous letters.

"You like it?" Kino shyly asked as he saw you looking at it in awe.

"Y-you prepared this?" You asked.

"Yeah, so what's your answer? Will you be my girlfriend?"

You looked at your brother before replying. He gave you a nod to your surprise.

"...I'd love to." You said to Kino before hugging him tightly.

❲Time Skip❳

In the car on your way back home, you asked Junhyung why he suddenly approved to let you and Kino date.

"Because I saw how much he actually loved you and is willing to put so much effort to prove me wrong about him. And it worked."

"Thanks Junhyung." You smiled.

"Anything for my baby sister."

"I'm not a baby anymore." You pouted.

"You'll always be in my eyes." He chuckled.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

You said you wanted a long imagine so I hope it's what you've wanted ^^

Ty for requesting and let me know what you thought about it! 😊

♥♥♥ Huyanyan