PENTAGON JINHO [Make-Up Artist]Part 2

Requested by midnightangelxo  here is the part 2! 😉😊 Hope you'll like it♡ let me know in the comments~
[FLUFF]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

You walked out of the dressing room as guilt started to build up inside of Jinho.

"I can't let her go. I don't want to lose her again." He said as he went after you.

You meanwhile ran away and locked yourself up inside of a empty room at the end of the hallway.

You crouched down and buried your face inside of your hands as you sobbed silently.

"Maeri..." You heard someone outside say.

"Go away Jinho. Cuz that's what you're good at anyway!" You snapped as he knocked onto the door a bit harder.

"Please open the door." He pleaded as you ignored him.

"Fine." He sighed as you looked up, surprised by his reply. "Just know that I need my make-up artist before my performance starts." He said before leaving.

Even though you didn't feel like going outside, you really needed this job so you eventually obeyed.

You were getting Jinho ready for his performance as he kept looking at you.

"Stop looking at me like that." You said coldly, not meeting his eyes.

"Sorry." He said clearing his throat and looked to his side.

You did his eye makeup and then applied some product onto his lips making the both of you kinda uncomfortable.

"Okay, you're done." You said quickly as you wanted to leave him.

He quickly grabbed your wrist as you looked at him.

"What?" You snapped as you looked at him.

He smiled. "You're finally meeting my eyes."

You quickly looked down as soon as he said that.

"Why do we have to be so awkward with each other?" Jinho asked you. "We used to be best friends remember?"

"Yeah, we used to." You said emphasizing the words 'used to'.

"This may sound really crazy but I had this huge crush on you in highschool." Jinho admitted as you fell silent.

"And I know you like me too. You still do." He said as your eyes grew bigger.

"S-stop saying nonsense." You stuttered as you yanked your arm free and continued your way.

You walked out and started to run as you saw Jinho following you.

He was too fast so he had quickly caught up with you.

"I love you" He said hugging you from behind. You struggled to get out of his embrace but stopped trying as soon as he said that.

"Y-you love me?" You asked as a tear slipped over your cheek.

"More than you know." He replied, still hugging you tightly.

"Then why did you leave me?" You asked with a sob. "You knew how much you meant to me."

"I know and I'm really sorry Maeri. Please forgive me and... Let's be more than just friends."

"..I'd like that." You said softly as he smiled like the happiest man alive and turned you to face him.

"I promise I'd never make you cry again." He said as he wiped your tears away.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

I really hope you liked it!! ^^
Let me know if you did~

Thank you for requesting♡

♥♥♥ Huyanyan