NCT TAEYONG [My Valentine]

I know I haven't updated for a long time and I just didn't get any inspiration, so yea...I'm stuck in a terrible writers block. That's also the main reason I haven't opened the request box cuz I'm scared that I'll mess up because if my writersblock :/

But since Valentine's Day was a couple of days ago, I've decided to write an imagine :) I hope it isn't too disappointing...
[FLUFF]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"Y/n!!!" Your best friend Somi said pulling onto our arm.

"Sssst...Shut up." You sushed her as you got our eyes on someone else. "... He's here Somi! He's here!"

"Who?" She asked, but quickly sighed as she saw who you were talking about. "Seriously y/n, I still don't get why you like him. He's a total geek you hear me? A loser. I really hope you are not going to ask him to be your Valentine." She said trying to change your mind.

You looked at her with an annoyed expression. "Did you have to say that about him? I like him because he's different okay." I looked around again, letting my eyes fall on that particular person, Lee Taeyong.

"But y/n." Somi sighed, "you are the most popular girl in school, you can have anyone you want."

"But I only want him." You simply replied. "I'm certain that under those pair of glasses and messy hair, there is a gorgeous young man hidden." You said smiling at the thought.

Lee Taeyong was the nerd of the school, slim figure, messy hair that almost covers his features, big round glasses. But you knew that under his messy hair, a beautiful pair of brown eyes were hidden. His handsome face and adorable smile. You only had eyes for him.

You quickly got back to your senses as you stared at him for just too long and his eyes met yours.

You quickly avoided his gaze and went to your locker.

"Hey beautiful." Jaehyun, the most popular guy at school smirked as you leaned on the locker next to yours.

"What do you want?" You asked opening your locker.

"...Your heart?" He said smiling. You knew that Jaehyun has a massive crush on you and since you're the most popular girl and he the most popular guy, everyone wants you guys to date each other. But you didn't saw him that way, yes you liked him, but only as a friend.

"Did you give me these?" You asked Jaehyun as you found a box of heart formed chocolates in your locker. You opened it up finding a little note with it.

It said, I Like You.

"Eh...Yeah! You like it?" Jaehyun said hesitant.

"Thanks." You smiled. "But...I gotta go now." You said heading to the library, mainly cuz Taeyong is always studying there. Seeing him sitting at the window with rays of sunlight shining onto his perfect face makes you feel butterfly's in your stomach.

Getting all your courage together, you approached him.

"Is it okay for me to sit here?" You said slightly nervous.

"Yeah sure." He smiled as you screamed internally.

You slowly sat down as Taeyong looked away.

"Something wrong?" You asked with a questioning expression. "D-do you feel uncomfortable with me sitting here?"

"No... I-it's just weird for someone like you to approach me like this." He explained nervously. "Are you going to make fun of me?" He asked.

"Make fun of you?" You repeated. "I would never. I like-"

"You like what..." He trailed off.

You laughed uneasy. "Nothing, I just think that you're different and...I like that." You admitted shyly as you got up and wanted to leave. You didn't want him to see your burning cheeks.

"Wait." He said holding your hand making you turn your head at him. Your heart started beating faster as you realised that he was still holding it.

"Y-yes?" You asked.

"Did you received the box of chocolates?" He asked.

"It was from you?" You asked as Taeyong nodded.

"Then that little note was from you? ...dammit jaehyun." You quietly muttered.

"I like you." Taeyong said standing up.

"Why? Because I'm the most popular girl in school?" You asked as he came closer.

He took his glasses off and you looked at his handsome face in awe. "I like you because you don't judge people like me... You're different and I like that."

"I like you too." You said shyly.

"I know." He chuckled. "I caught you staring at me for several times."

"Right." You did looking down flustered.

"Will you be my Valentine?" He asked as you immediately agreed.

"A thousand times yes!" You laughed as he hugged you.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
I tried my best to make it a bit longer and I'm sorry if it sucked 😥

I'll try to update more often and I'll open the request box soon for you guys :)

♥♥♥ Huyanyan