SEVENTEEN JOSHUA [Ferris Wheel]

Requested by nae_hoseok
Hope you'll like it~~ I brought out all the cuteness I had in me 😊😉lol
[FLUFF]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

You were at home, sitting at the dining table with your head resting on your hands. You've been waiting for a call from a cute boy you met yesterday.

He said he'd call you and hangout together so you were really looking forward to it.

You sighed deeply, "what if he isn't going to call me?" You thought. "Shall I make the first move?"

You took the little piece of paper with his number on it and decided to call him.

The phone was going over and the longer you were waiting to hear his voice, the faster you felt your heart beating.

"Hello, you're speaking with Joshua Hong." He finally answered.

"Um, h-hey it's y/n" you stutter. "I don't know if you remember but we met yesterday."

"Oh hey! Yeah, of course I remember!" He replied excitedly.

"I wanted to ask you if you....wanted to hang out today?" You managed to ask him. Wich made you feel very proud of yourself.

"I'd love too! What do you want to do today?"

"Let's go to...the carnival! There's one right around the corner." You suggested.

"Sounds fun! I'll be at your place in a minute." He said and arrived at your place after 10 minutes.

The two of you arrived at the carnival and immediately went to the rollercoaster.

You guys shared a cotton candy and he got you those cat and bunny ears. 😆

Then a giant plushie caught Joshua's eye.

"If I win you that giant plushie on the top", Joshua said pointing at a giant teddybear with a bow tie. "Will you be my girlfriend then?" He asked holding your hand.

You blushed at his words and you didn't believe your eyes as you saw Joshua come back with that plushie.

"You won it?!" You asked obviously touched by his actions.

"Everything for you." He showed you his angelic smile making your heart beat faster. "So will you be my girl?"

You nodded shyly, "yes."

"Let's go to the Ferris wheel!" He yelled like the happiest man alive. You were sure you released the inner child in him.

The two of you sat in the Ferris wheel with the giant teddybear on your lap.

The wheel suddenly stopped at the top.

"What happened?" You asked and looked outside.

"Don't worry." He held your hand, "I asked them to." Joshua said and kissed you.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
One of the cutest Imagines I've written 😆
And that kiss in a Ferris wheel~~♡ *starts hyperventilating*

I really hope you liked it and it's Fluffy enough ^^ thank you for requesting.

♥♥♥ Huyanyan