EXO D.O [Spicy Food]

10brazil11 NOT-A-STATISTIC beauty-yi this one's for you guys!! ^^ Thanks for all the votes and support :) I noticed you guys~~♡
[FLUFF]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

You were cooking your specialty in the kitchen as your husband Kyungsoo was cooking his. You guys would always make a bet about who'd cook better.

You guys sat at the table and you both switched plates.

"Enjoy your meal. Since my cooking is better." He said winking at you

You smirked "same for you."

"Thanks! As you can enjoy my delicious spaghetti, I'll taste your.."

"Spicy tofu soup." You said finishing his sentence making him laugh shyly.

"Whoever wins this time Jagi,...just know that I love your cooking. That's mainly the reason I Married you." Kyungsoo said and took a spoonful in his mouth.

"So you only married me because of my cooking?" You asked.

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Kyungsoo said smiling, making you giggle.

"This cute little penguin." You thought shaking your head.

Suddenly your husband's eyes widen and started to breathe heavily.

"Kyungsoo?? What is it?" You said getting a bit worried. "Did I put too much chilli paste in it?"

"So... spicy...." He said between breaths and you rushed to get a glass of milk

"Drink milk, it'll help." You said and rubbed his back as he chugged it down.

"You okay?" You asked as his breathing went back to normal. He just looked at you with those big eyes and nodded quickly.

Suddenly his hand inched to the spicy soup again and you smacked his hand away.

"It's too spicy! Just leave it."

"But it's good." He said innocently.

You sat back down before Kyungsoo started to get hot again. You went to the fridge again, this time taking the whole carton of milk and puts it infront of kyungsoo.

"You'll need this of you're wanting to finish this plate." You said and he did as you told him to. He just switched from soup to milk, from soup to milk and so on.

"To be honest, it isn't that spicy. Right?" You said tasting a bit.

"Well, sorry that I don't have a big love for spicy food as 'some' people do." He said referring to you making you roll your eyes.

"Fine. Then I won't make it ever again."

"No!" He said making you look surprised at him.

"What? Why?" You asked.

"Because I liked it. This dish is like you, you know." Kyungsoo explained. "Soft and silky on te outside and spicy on the inside."

You rolled your eyes "you're an idiot." you joked with a chuckle and stoot up walking away before Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around your waist.

"The only idiot I am is your idiot." He pouted.

"No Do Kyungsoo you're just an idiot." You said with a sigh grinned at his behavior.

"I'm not! I'm only yours. I'll prove it." He said leaning closer and kisses you.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
Hope you guys liked it!!

I really wish to cook with Kyungsoo once 😥 never gonna happen anyway lol.

♥♥♥ Huyanyan