BTS JIN [Friends?]

Requested by MedhaIsAwesome
Happy birthday!!~ make a great day out of his and I wish you all the best ^^♡ 😊
[FLUFF]
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

I woke up as a ray of light shone into my eyes. I yawned while stretching my body and got ready.

I dressed up extra nicely since it's a special day today.
Finally, my birthday has come.

I went downstairs filled with excitement but my parents were nowhere to be seen. Normally they'd always be downstairs already and be preparing breakfast.

"Where would they be?" I thought as I went to the kitchen seeing a sticky note on the fridge.

「We are out for today sweetie, don't worry and make the best of your birthday. Love, mom and dad」

At least you were happy that they've remembered your birthday cuz it kinda saddened you that they aren't here on the day you've been waiting for for the past few days.

But whatever, you weren't gonna bring your mood down because of that. You were sure that your bestfriend Jin would do something fun with you today. He never disappoints me on birthdays.

You went to his house and to your surprise, he wasn't home either.

"Where is everyone??" You thought confused. You were just about to leave until you spotted another sticky note.

「Meet me at our same old place in 10 minutes」

You went to your and Jin's favorite café. But the weirdest thing was, that you came along very odd situations on your way there.

"Excuse me Miss?" A woman asked politely. "A young man told me to hand this to you. Your name's Medha right?"

You nodded in response. "Yes that's me. What's wrong?"

She chuckled at your words. "Nothing's wrong dear. Here, I had to give you this. Keep following this street to your next destination." She said handing me a box.

"Enjoy." She smiled sweetly before leaving me speechlessly.

I opened the box and saw my favorite cake. A smile automatically appeared on my face. With a warm feeling I arrived at my destination. I looked around but saw nobody.

"Eonni." You suddenly heard. You looked down and saw a little girl standing in front of you.

"Oh hi there." You giggled.

"A handsome oppa told me to give this to you."

"He did?" You asked as the girl handed you a beautiful bouquet of flowers. "Thank you so much, they are beautiful."

"No need to thank me eonni. Just thank that handsome oppa, he set this whole thing up."

"I will." I said and waved her goodbye as she left.

I giggled at what just happened, at all that has happened for the past few hours. You already felt very lucky until you heard a familiar voice behind you.

"Medha?"

You turned around and saw Jin standing there, hiding something behind his back.

"Jin!" You said happily.

Suddenly your parents and other friends also appeared.

"Mom? Dad? And you guys were also in this??" You asked. "What is all this?"

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Your mom said as she hugged you...

"Thank you so much." You said getting emotional by seeing all your loved ones here.

After getting congratulations from everyone, there was still one person standing.

Jin, your bestfriend but also the one you have a huge crush on.

"Happy birthday." He said revealing the present he was hiding for you behind his back.

It was a necklace.

"Shall I put it on you?" He asked.

"Yes please. It's beautiful." you said in awe as he puts the necklace around your neck.

"You're more beautiful." He replied cheeky making you giggle.

"Thank you for preparing all this." You thanked him.

"No problem, that's what friends are for... right?" He said but hesitated.

"Yea... friends." You said quite disappointed.

"Listen...I.." he paused. "Why can't I say this??"

"S-say what?" You asked confused. "Are you okay?"

"No I'm not okay!" He replied making you startle. "You made me fall for you and now....now I'm in love with you.." he confessed.

"Y...You ...." You stuttered.

"Um...f-forget It. Forget what I just said." he cut you off and wanted to walk away until you backhugged him.

"I like you too Jin." You admitted making him turn back to you with big eyes.

"You do?" He asked cupping your face as you nodded in reply.

He smiled from ear to ear before placing a kiss on your lips.

"This is by far, the best birthday ever."

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
Hope you enjoyed it~

I know it's long but yeah ^^ it was cute right??? 😊😊😊

Thank you for requesting~~

♥♥♥ Huyanyan