" I suppose I should start from the beginning . I lived in a cottage with my mother and my sister , Tatiana Petrova . My father left us . Tatiana and I used to do everything together . We were best friends .... one day , my aunt arrived to take me on a trip to see the world . I came back a year later and met Esther and Rebeka Mikealson , who were getting there dresses hemmed by my mother , the seamstice . They invited us to dinner and I ran a little late . When I got there , I met Klaus , Elijah , Kol , Finn , Mikeal and Henrick . Immediataley , I fell for Klaus . Hard . We became unsperateble . We told eachother everything because I understood him better then anyone else . I became friends with the whole MIkealson family , but Klaus and Elijah particularly . If I wasn't with Tatia , I was with Klaus or Elijah . We were all so close , but Klaus and I had something speacial . It was obvious to everyone . We were in love and it blinded me . One night , everything changed ... Tatia was out late and I went to search for her even though I was warned not to go out after dark . I heard a scream and ran towards the sound . Henrick Mikealson laid on the ground mauled by a giant wolf . Everyone was in mourning and Rebeka was screaming . They noticed me and Klaus pulled me into his arms . I heard another scream and chased it . I found the beast feeding on a village girl . After it finished her , it chased me through the woods . Klaus was watching and made no attempt to help me .When I was about to collapse , Elijah rescued me and pulled me to the safety of a cave where he was supposed to meet his siblings who were searching for Tatia . Elijah and I ... we.... oh nevermind . Anyways , Klaus and I fought , I went back outside to face the beast to find my sister , but Klaus and Elijah talked me out of it . Klaus confessed his feelings for me and he told me he loved me . Esther arrived and gave us a glass of wine to honor Henrick . Little did I know that is was not wine . It was blood . Petrova blood . My sister's blood . I gaged and choked and I screamed and ran into the woods . Esther cast a spell , turning whoever drank from the glass the undead  .She cast a spell on me , putting me in an eternal sleep , but not before Mikeal locked me and chained me in a coffin and threw me in a lake in the middle of winter . By morning I was dead , my blood frozen , and the lake covered in a thick winter ice . " I said , shuddering at the memory .

I hadn't realized my eyes had gotten watery .

" Where you alive in the coffin when you first went in ? " Jeremey asked .

" Jeremey ! " Elena snapped .

" Sorry . " he muttered  .

They were all waiting for my answer and tears streamed my cheeks . I got up and pushed my chair in , walking out onto the front porch  .

A few moments later , Damon walked out and pulled me into a hug .
" I'm sorry . " he said.
" Yes . I was alive and I screamed until I choked on water and I screamed until I lost my voice . I dug until my fingers bled and my nails fell off . I prayed until I died and nobody helped me ! Someone must've heard me ! " I said , crying .

" Shhh ... it's over now . I'd never let that happen to you again . " he said .

I nodded .

" It's getting late and I'm weary , I'll see you at home . Tell Elena and Jeremey I bid them goodnight . " I said .

" I can drive you .... " Damon offered .
" No , I'll walk , I could use the fresh air . " I said .
" But what about if something happens . " he asked .
" Mr. Salvatore , I was never afraid of the dark even when I was human and I'm not about to start now . Besides, without the dark , we would ever see the universe that surrounds us .. " I said and started walking home .

As I was walking home , I decided to take a walk through the woods . I heard footsteps behind me and I whirled around ready for a fight .

" Come closer if you dare , but I'm not in the mood . " I hissed .

Elijah landed gently on the ground from a high tree .

" Are you alright ? " he asked when he saw my red rimmed eyes .

I shook my head .

" What is it ? " he asked .

" It's nothing . " I muttered .

Elijah tilted my chin up to him .
" What's bothering you ? I'll kill it . Don't shut me out ." he said .

" It's my past . It haunts me , Elijah . That night . The night were everything went wrong . The night that wasn't suposed to happen . When history and destiny changed . " I said .

Elijah pulled me into a hug .

" I've missed you . " he said .
" I need you , Elijah . Please . Don't hurt me like your brother has . I couldn't bear it if you hurt me too . " I said .

" I would rather die . " Elijah said and he bent down and kissed me .

I pulled away , knowing that I couldn't let this happen . I couldn't kiss Elijah . I cared for him , but was it enough ? Did I still care for Klaus and what about Damon ?