#Chapter 7 - Open Arms

I finished cleaning everything with Brandon and went looking for Austin. I saw him laid in his bed, I leaned against the door, and knock to wake him up of his daydreams.

"Hey..." - I tried to get his attention

"Oh hey, sorry didn't saw you coming..." - he said naturaly

"It's okay, just wanted to let you know that it's time for me to go... thanks for the marathon, for letting me sleep here and sorry for making you sleep in the couch..." - I walked closer to him and I seated on the bed beside him.

"You're already going?" - He sat on the bed with his legs crossed and looked at me with a slightly sad face.

"I have work at 3pm..." - I explained

"It's still 11:30am... I was thinking if we could do something... I haven't showed you our dance studio for example..." - he said with a suggestion tone on his voice, starting to smile a litlle bit.

"Okay, I'll stay a bit longer..." - I ended up saying and grabed his hand pulling him of bed. - "Show me that dance studio..." - I commanded and he guided me to the studio without letting go of my hand.

----------------

"So, what do you think?" - Austin asked when we entered the studio

"What do I think? I wish I had one at home... boyyy this amazing!" - I said excited and ran to the center of the room, I looked at Austin while he turned the music on, we were the only ones there. Something About You by Majid Jordan started playing. - "I know that song..." - I smiled and started dancing slowly to the rhythm of the song. Austin walked in my direction and stoped me.

"Can you sing instead?" - he asked and I looked at him weird. - "Okay..." - I agreed, Austin sat on the floor and I followed his lead and sat too, I took a deep breath and started singing... I looked at the mirror in the room and then closed my eyes...

«You won't hit me up

I'm running out of luck

Talk to me like you mean it
Share with me all your secrets
(Something about you...)
I'm not afraid of love
(Something about you...)
Soon as you call me up
I can't help what I'm feeling
Something about you is different »

I was singing from my heart  those words when Austin joined me singind the next part of the song.

«The way the light lays on your face, when you look at me

And the silhouette of your shape when you dance with me
It's the way you move, it's the way you move
In time with me, yeah, it's the thought of you
It's the thought of you, that's driving me... »

We stopped singing when Austin looked at me and said.

"I like your voice, It's relaxing..." - and he got up to change the song, Love$ick came on and both of us started dancing without saying anything more, we were just having some fun. Zion entered the room without us noticing him and stopped the song.

"Let's see how the pretty girl deal with some freestyle..." - Zion said with a challenging smile on his face and I cut him off.

"No way... You guys do it, i'll recorded it!" - I said immediately

"Fine... suit yourself, just click on play." - he told me and went closer to Austin, then I turned the song on and started recording the boys doing some freestyle to the song of Never Mind This Interlude by Bryson Tiiler. Austin started and then Zion joined him. Once they were done we posted the video.

"I really need to get going now..." - I said to them.

"Okay, come on, I'll call you an uber!" - Austin said and we went to the front door.