#Chapter 27 - Monsters (Part II)

We were doing a break and Katrina had left to go to the bathroom. I sat in a chair next to me and unlocked my phone scrolling through twitter untill I decided to post a photo of the studio saying «not everything is what it seems to be». I was obviously talking about Katrina singing my song and her's when it's mine and part of my album. I haven't paid much attention to the fans on social media so I just took a look to the replies and smiled with the 70% that were the nice comments but then I started seing those 30% bad. People saying that I don't have talent, that I would be a nobody if I didn't hang out with PRETTYMUCH, that I'm just using them... I usually don't let hate affect me but it really hurts that people think that I'm using my friends for fame. Now I get what that fan I met with Edwin and Nick was saying about all the hate... «Thanks for all the love and support from my fans and thanks for all the hate, like my brother Brandon said once, My heart is big enought for haters too» I tweeted and blocked my phone. I walked outside the room and Austin walked closer.

"Are you okay?" - he asked

"No. I'm not okay since you girlfriend decided to steal my track and sang it on a club as her own song" - I told him with crossed arms

"Are you sure it was her? Maybe the songs are just similar..." - he said

"You got to be kidding me... Austin... I sang part of those lyrics when I was with you in the park! I got home and went to my room to write the rest of the lyrics! In that same day I recorded the song. Zion heard it while it was still being made, all the boys heard de song when I finished it, I sent the demo to Simon in that day and in the same day I saw Katrina getting out of my room, MY ROOM! That song is mine! She didn't even changed the beat!" - I told him pissed. I can't believe he asked that...

"Fine I got it... she stole your song... but why? Why would she do that?" - He asked confused

We were sent to record the next part of the song as soon as Katrina walked in the studio again leaving me no time to answer Austin.

We  ended the song and Katrina left

"My part is done, but this won't end here!" - she said next to my ear so that no one else could ear it. She slammed the door behind her, through the glass I saw her kiss Austin deeply but he didn't seemed much into it. The door next to them opened revealing a tall Zion in a blue hodie looking around. He look to the side and saw Austin and Katrina kissing, he shook his head. Then he look at me and smiled, I took the headphones out of my neck hanging them and did my way to Zion, he opened his arms to me and wrapped me in them. I rested my head on his chest.

"I could have came with you..." - He said and I looked up to face him.

"There was no need for that, you were all sleeping." - I said and got interrupted by the sound of a door closing, both Zion and I looked at it and saw that Katrina and Austin had left. I sighed and drop my head in Zion's chest.

"Come on, let's get out of here..." - Zion said understanding my sigh.

"Let me just check the song since Katrina doesn't care... give me 5 minutes and then we can leave okay?" - I asked and stopped hugging him

"Okay, can I hear it too?" - He asked

"Sure, come on..." - I told him to follow me grabbing his hand behing my back and we sat with Anna, the girl that was recording the song.

"Your version is 10 times better but this  is still cool... at least you got your song back." - Zion told me after hearing the song.

"You're right, Simon didn't even gave her a chance to get away with this..." - I confessed with my legs crossed while sat in a large black office chair and my hands on my chin, Anna had left to make a call so it was just us too in the room.