#Chapter 13 - Loyalty

We were leaving the studio all together when Brandon got a call, a few minutes after he ended up the call and turned to me...

"Simon wants to see you..." - Brandon told me and I opened my eyes a lot, looking confused

"Why?" - was the first thing I said

"He didn't said... Come on, I'll go with you..." - Brandon told me and put his hand on my shoulder as a sign of support.

"We all go with you..." - Edwin said, I think we all were afraid that Simon was mad at something that had to do with the recent events or with something I could have said in the interview.

--------------------

We arrived at Simon's office, his assistent looked at us and said he was waiting for me, the fear was getting bigger, my heart was beating faster and faster. We were about to enter on his office when the assistent without looking at us said.

"Only (Y/N)... the boys have to wait here..." - she said, Austin grabed my hand and pulled me closer, he gave me a kiss in my forehead and left my hand. I took a deep breath and entered the office after knocking.

"You wanted to see me?" - I asked with the my hands behind my back and looked to my feet like a 6 years old girl who had done something wrong. Simon looked at me and stop talking with some girl that was sitting in front of him.

"Oh (Y/N), thank you for coming so fast, please sit... Katrina please wait outside just for a bit." - Simon said to the girl, she got up without saying anything and passed by me looking me sideways, she ran her hand through her hair and left. I went closer to Simon and sat in the chair that the other girl was sitting.

"Mr. Cowell, I'm really sorry if I did or said something I shouldn't... Just don't get mad with the boys..." - I started talking really fast once I sat, the words were getting out of my mouth without control.

"(Y/N)" - Simon said

"Sometimes I say things I shouldn't, and I had never been in a interview... " - I continued talking nom stop like if I was hypnotized.

"(Y/N)!" - Simon said again I stop talking and looked at him.

"I'm sorry..." - I said looking at him.

"First of all, call me Simon... second, the matter that brings you here is not about Prettymuch, it's about you and you only. " - Simon told me and I looked at him surprised.

"For real?" - I asked

"Yes... I'll explained. I had acess to a "album" that you recorded with Austin, and I saw videos of your performance in Atlanta... Basically, I think you have something special and I want you to sign a contract with our recording company." - Simon went straight to the matter.

"Wow how did you had acess to the album me and Austin recorded? We kept that just for us..." - It was the first thing I asked, I was trying to process what Simon had said.

"That doesn't matter, I had and I liked what I heard, you have presence in stage, you dance, you are pretty good at singing. With my help you can be a big star..." - Simon tried to persuade me.

"I don't know... I never thought about doing a carrer of this, I mean, I would love it, my life is about dancing and singing, but I never thought about that, and I don't know what Austin is going to think and his opinion is important to me..." - I had serious doubts, I didn't know what to think or said exactly. I saw Simon getting up and he went to the office door, he opened the door and looked outside.

"Austin can you come here please?" - I heard Simon saying and looked behing to Simon without understanding what was his idea. I saw Austin entering the room, he seemed really relaxed and came closer to me, he sat beside me and Simon sat in