#Chapter 28 - Do It Like That

I woke up in the morning and got ready because Austin and I had a meeting scheduled with Simon. I went downstairs and did some pancakes to eat, while I was eating it Austin entered in the kitchen in shorts and without a tshirt on.

"You're still like that? The meeting is in 45 minutes..." - I looked at my food to avoid looking at him. - "We are gonna get late if you don't hurry"

"No we won't, don't worry." - He said, grabbed an apple, kissed my head and left the kitchen. Oh okay...

15 minutes later he was ready in front of me, we decided to walk to Simon's office. In our way a fan found us.

"Hey guys!!!" - she said excited

"Hi!" - I told her and she hugged me and then Austin. We chat a bit, just a little because the meeting was in 15 minutes and we still had 10 minutes of walk ahead.

"So... are you two back together??" - she looked at us with a challenging smile.

"No, we are just working together" - I laughed at her face

"She doesn't want to be with me..." - he shrugged his shoulders and looked at me.

"Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night Austin" - I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"OMG YOU TWO ARE SO CUTEEEEE PLEASE MARRY AND HAVE POKE BABIES!" - She laughed making us laugh too.

"I'm sorry, we really have to go now but come here" - I told her ready to take a photo of us three, I posted on Instagram Stories and wrote "Poke Babies". Fuck Katrina...

"It's was amazing to meet you guys, thank you so much!" - she said walking way

"She's cute." - I laughed and I could see that Austin was in another world that was not the same as I. - "What??" - I asked curious.

"Nothing really, I was just thinking about the all Poke Babies thing... it's a good picture." - he smiled and I looked at my feet trying to avoid that conversation.

"Ok but we really gotta hurry, we're 5 minutes late..." - I told him

"Then run..." - he said and started skating.

"IDIOT!" - I yelled as he got more and more far. Thank the BEANZ that I brought my sneakers, I started running and once I caught him he stopped laughing.

"C'mon get up!" - he told me and gave me his skate.

"This is gonna end so bad..." - I said afraid, then he got up too and grabbed my waist starting to skate. - "Austin slow down, we both gonna fall and i'll kill you if that happens!" - I warned him

"Don't worry, i'll catch you. Gotta Catch 'Em All " - he laughed and I didn't said another word the whole way.

— — — — — —

"So, you told me you had something for me..." - Simon asked curious as we were sat in front of him.

"We do..." - Austin told him and we both smiled. I gave Simon a pen drive.

"It's the second track..." - I told him and he grabbed the pen drive connecting it to his computer, we waited untill Simon finished listening it.

"So..." - He said looking at us. - "you two wanna release it?" - He asked

"If you want to yes, if you don't we will post it on the channel as a regular video." - I explained

"What do you think?" - Austin added.