#Chapter 11 - Death Of A Bachelor

I woke up the next morning, my head on top of Austin's chest and my hair all over it. His arm was around my back and we were the same way we stayed last night, with no clothes on. I stayed with my head laid on his chest for a moment untill I felt Austin move. I looked at him and he opened his eyes and stared at me.

"You're staring ..." - I told him

"I know ..." - he said and rolled us in bed staying on top of me. He kissed me like he haven't seen me for months.

"Despite I love your kisses, we can not stay in bed all day, we still have one day in disneyland ..." - I told him in the midle of the kiss

"You're right ..." - He stoped and I felt his smiling on my neck. I got up and wrapped the sheets around me.

"The dress you're wearing is definetly my favorite ..." - he said and I looked at him. - "But if you wanted to see me naked you could have just asked ..." - he continued and I was pretty sure he had a teasing smile on his face. - There is no need to blushed beanzie, after last night ... "- He teased and I gave him the killer look and went to the shower.

--------------

After some minutes in the shower and remembering what happened last night I heard steps but I let it go, suddently the shower door opens and I feel someone coming inside the shower and putting two hands on my shoulders. I knew who it was from his touch. I turned to face him and he was smiling, he looked in to my eyes and put his hands on my waist.

"If I pulled you closer would you mind?" - he asked

"No..." - I got closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. The kiss was getting deeper, the water was running down our bodies, he lifted me just like last night and I felt my back against the wall... no, we haven't done it again but I will let you decide if you believe me or not.

------------------------

We eventually got ready and passed our day in disneyland seeing what we hadn't seen the day before. This time was a bit different because now, when we were holding hands or smiling at each other we were doing it for love like I think we were already doing but like a couple. We saw Minnie and Mickey passing by and they waved pointing to our hands and they made a heart with each others hand, we kissed and they clapped, they hugged us and left. It was about 7:30pm when we arrived at the hotel room, Austin went to his side of the room and got back with a huge bag.

"Be ready in an hour... dress this." - he smiled, gave me the bag and left. I frozed because I was confused and because that reminded me a lot of my nightmare. I unpacked the bag on top of my bed and saw it was a beautifull gown, blue and green.

 I was shocked when I saw it, it was just so beautiful, it was nothing like the brown ugly dress I had in the nightmare, I don't even like brown

I was shocked when I saw it, it was just so beautiful, it was nothing like the brown ugly dress I had in the nightmare, I don't even like brown... but I love blue and green. I started to get ready, I combined the dress with a pair of silver heels with diamond stones and I let my hair loose just like I know he likes it. I put some really soft make-up, some nude tones and just a gloss on my lips, nothing with color. At 8:30pm, Austin came to me wearing a simple white shirt with a dark blue tie and black jeans, his hair was perfect as always, he ran his hand throught it to get it of his face. He looked at me and his brown eyes sparkled, he gave me a huge smile and got closer. I spinned slowly and looked at him waiting for a reaction.