"That's sad," said Dongsun. "Maybe next time."

The elevator doors slid open and Haneul stepped out. She knew Dongsun was walking behind her, and there was this uncomfortable twist inside her, yet she remained calm and didn't let him notice. If her gut feeling was incorrect, that would be disrespectful on his end.

Just when Haneul approached her car, Dongsun called her name. She squeezed her eyes shut before she whirled around to find him with an unreadable smile.

"How about we have fun?"

Still trying to be polite despite the fact that she had already told him she needed to be home by now, she smiled. The caution in her rising up by the second.

"I'm sorry sir, I really have to go. I'll see you tomo—"

"No, let's have fun." His smile stretched as he neared her. At this Haneul panicked, hands desperately looking for her keys, stepping back with each advancement his client took.

But Dongsun pressing her against her car with his body stopped her.

She could feel his breath coming closer, and she turned away. She knew what was happening, and by then, she was calculating her every movement.

Yoongi had forced her to take self-defense classes, but never had she thought she'd ever need them. And now that she had to use her knowledge, her mind wasn't clearly helping her think straight.

The only thing she had managed was to push him back, but to no avail.

"Please, don't... Help—"

Disgust coursed through Haneul's body as Dongsun aggressively slammed his lips against hers as his hands traveled to her waist, lifting her blouse.

The parking lot was dimly lit and the possibility of someone passing by was far-fetched.

Dongsun suddenly winced, his tongue tasted of iron and Haneul took it as the chance to push him away.

Haneul pressed her lips closed firmly. Her whole body shivered as she breathed heavily, bile on her throat about to rise. She reached for her keys, but it fell on the floor when she was grabbed by Dongsun again.

"Do you want me to continue inside?" He smirked and Haneul punched him in the face with much force.

It inflicted pain, yet it only frustrated him. He grabbed her hair and pulled it imperiously, his lips went lower to her jaw as tears brimmed on her eyes. "Dongsun fuck off!" She screamed, but her voice was drowned with her tears.

Dongsun had then thought of what he deemed was brilliant. He let go of Haneul and picked her keys which were lying on the floor.

"See, it's not so bad to have fun."

Haneul knew it was now or never. So with the last bit of strength she had, and a hopeful prayer, she kicked him where the sun didn't shine.

Her strength wasn't at its peak, but it was enough for him to crouch on the ground in pain.

Haneul rushed to her car, only to be pulled by an arm.

Unable to speak, Haneul purposely pulled on her car door repetitively without unlocking it, causing the vehicle's alarm to blast through the almost empty and deserted parking lot.

Her prayers were answered when an officer rushed towards their way before Dongsun could fully regain his stance.

"Is there anything wrong h—" The officer was taken aback to find Choi Dongsun wincing in pain whilst holding on to a lady in tears.

"Fuck," hissed Dongsun, letting her arm slip away from him.

Haneul dabbed her tears away and retrieved her keys. With one quick motion, she entered her car, slammed the door and mindlessly drove off.

She just wanted to go home and hide herself in a safe place.

Any questions you got, please leave them here and I'll answer them. Thank you for continuing to support this book