trente

"I'm surprised you made it out alive," Adrien said sitting down next with me.

"It's alright, I guess...you don't give them a show is all,"

"I didn't realize people could be...like that...?"

"Yeah, it is like when you upset me." He looks at me not pleased with my example. I laugh, "It's true,"

"I don't want to be a jerk,"

"I'm not perfect either, I'll call you out...but sometimes..."

"Sometimes what?" I looked to the board in the front of class.

"I'm quick to judge," He was quiet and I looked to him. "It's a terrible thing,"

"I guess it's about having hope in people,"

"Yeah, just hope that things will work out,"

"Sometimes it's all you have,"

Okay, something is up. We should investigate.

"What's there to look into?"

Don't you hear him?

"Yeah?"

He's...he is...

"Ami?"

Not well.

"You'll have to clarify, I'm not some genius," I say.

"I'm aiming for something close to that," Adrien's replies to my statement.

"Well always set your standards high," I advise.

Sometimes...only sometimes...you should just take your own advice.

"To reach as high as you can," I nod.

There is something weird about him.

"In what way?"

I didn't think he'd forgive you so easily.

"He was the one in the wrong,"

Not everyone admits it...and it's not like you were so nice.

Not everyone admits their faults. However some people can get past their pride, they're impossible to find. Almost impossible. I'm just grateful I found something like that. A big question hovered over every individual. It's a matter of your own effort to decipher that person.

To understand their habits. Their emotions.

I don't want to do that. And that's what makes me terrible.

"I hope we meet more people like that," I tell Ami.

Me too.

If what he told me about how the other Miraculous would single him out because of his abilities, then Adrien's behavior was truly unordinary.

He was so unordinary.

~~~

It was Saturday, I checked the clock and saw that it was 7:37AM. Adrien said we'd meet up at his house around noon so I had time. I went to the cabinets and found cereal.

I heard Marion snoring on the couch that was facing away from me. He wouldn't wake for a while, which was perfectly fine. He needed the rest.

Got anything for me?

I poured a bowl of marshmallow cereal and started sorting out the tiny pieces of sugar into a smaller bowl.

"Why do you that?" My mom came down after me and began to make herself coffee.

"I savor them at the end," I didn't. They were for Ami, he could eat anything and not gain weight. Enviable little kwami.