vingt et un

"This is boring." I cried out. The rapid clicking of the camera ceased for the thousandth time.

"ADRIEN! Go talk to your friend, I need to let the creativeness flow!!" Adrien sighed and walked over to me. I had my head resting on my chin, my math homework finished and on my lap.

"Let's go out, that's better than this."

"If you continue doing this there will never be another going out." I groaned. He smiled and walked back. The rapid clicking of the camera resumed.

He's so boring. Let's ditch him.

"That's not what friends do."

We're friends? Ouch.

"What?"

Nothing.

"I almost want a villain or some monster to pop out."

Now we're talking!

"Stop it."

We would get to save the world.

"I think we should lay low."

Why??

"They want to see us."

I'm okay with that.

"Yeah, well I'm not."

It's not as bad as...well...maybe we should.

He remembered when I listened to his every word. At least he began to slowly think through his words.

They like Chat Noir and Ladybug!

"They like normality. Those two have become a normality, a comfort. I'm not."

You should try.

"Ami, that's enough."

Think about it.

"I don't really want to." The sun beat down on my figure. The shoot was in the park and I sat nearby them on the bench. I liked the outside, everything seemed pure. But at the same time I was tired in the sun and my eyes were wandering.

They landed on three people across the park. It was Marinette, Alya, and a little girl. Marinette was staring dreamily at Adrien and I saw Alya pushing her forward.

Alya was like Ami.

But Alya couldn't control me like Ami could, involuntarily. And it was a gift and a curse.

But Ami never did push it with these things which I was grateful for.

Marinette looked so distracted as she watched Adrien. It was sad. She watched him from afar and Adrien didn't like her.

Well, that's what I thought. But Adrien didn't have to tell me who he was interested in if he didn't want to.

Marinette? Really??

"Well, it doesn't really matter to me. So..."

Stop lying.

"About what?"

"(F/N)!" I heard someone shout. I looked up and saw Adrien jogging back to me. I couldn't help but glance over at Marinette, she was distracted by the little girl.

"Are you done?"

"No."

"Don't talk to me." He laughed.

"He needs someone to model with me." He said glancing at the photographer. He was flipping through the photos with a glare.

"Good luck with finding someone to be close to you."